Avalanche - page 122

khorosh >>:

А дистанция?

The distance between his orders is maximum and minimum between 00:00 and 06:00 For each day is new

Monah писал(а) >>
khorosh, could you please download your (remade by Kim) trawl helper and post it ready to use, because I am not good at programming and I don't know where and what to correct, or where to insert your piece. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, but I'm busy with my work. There's a trawl advisor from Kim's. you need to replace the function there with a redesigned one.

Pending orders forming an Avalanche corridor can be placed exactly at the levels of my Rabbit indicator. Preferably in the morning. The levels are the strongest magnet for the price - for the "Avalanche" it is both plus and minus. Looking at the history, I counted quite a few hits in "Avalanche" at such entry - in most cases there is an exit with profit, the second order is not even triggered. At too close approach of levels Rabbit or for avoidance of a morning flat at first it is possible to expose the pending orders not on the levels nearest to the price, and through one. And already then, after activation of the first order, to rearrange the second order on the nearest (or through one) level of Rabbit.

I have made all parameters in my EA, which influence the results, calculated. Their values are calculated during the operation of the Expert Advisor. Now there are no optimisable parameters in my Expert Advisor. There is nothing to optimize. Now I will not be able to be reproached by avalanche hunters. They were also reproached that I run it on separate parts of the history where I carefully adjust the parameters. That is why after this last update of the Expert Advisor I decided to do it on the time interval, on which it had never been done before - 01.01.2005 - 01.01.2006. I hope avalanche-phobes will comment on the results of this picture.

Run for 2008. But every run from the next day onwards. You might find a drain. Personally, I use a standard avalanche to find one.

Sergey75 >>:
Прогони за 2008 год. Но каждый прогон начиная со следующего дня. Возможно найдешь слив. Лично я по стандартной лавине нахожу.

That's almost 300 times, that's too many. At least from the beginning of each month and it would take a long time.

Sergey75 >>:
Прогони за 2008 год. Но каждый прогон начиная со следующего дня. Возможно найдешь слив. Лично я по стандартной лавине нахожу.

And at what deposit size and maximum aggregate lot did you run?

1000$. initial 0.01 lot. maximum... even new orders did not open. The channel was about 100 (4 digits). I made a chart with parameters but I can't find the page. i had only one order open at 2pm (at 00-00 alpari). i had many previous orders open right after the previous ones, but i found the loss even quicker.) In general on this channel for a year I found 1-2-3 places of the plum. I was earning with 0.01 lots and losing with 1 lot))

No the channel is probably not 100. Here is an example of channel 80(4 digits) deposit 3000. time of stop orders 10.05.2006 22-45 msk. TP orders 170 pips(80 channel+80 after channel+10 profit)))) last order goes by 1.92 23.05.06 . 02.06.2006 stop out. 150 pips does not help either

Damn it was wrong again of course 80 pips to breakeven and 80+10 profit
Reason: