Avalanche - page 6

vasya_vasya писал(а) >>

What are you people talking about? Well, there's no idea. What exactly is the author trying to predict?

The author said it all in the first post. On average with 10000 depo and 0.1 initial lot per month he gives 10%. But at any rate, once a year there is a series of losses that wipe out the entire depo. If you increase the deposit by 10 times these periods slip through, but a 1% gain destroys the attractiveness of this method.

JonKatana >>:
Речь в этой теме о торговой системе, а не о религии - поэтому вера или неверие здесь ни при чем. Проверять нужно вам - я знаю, что "Лавина" работает.

Советник мне не нужен даже бесплатно.

Of course it works. What am I arguing?

Below is the tester report. Pair, testing period and step between orders are chosen absolutely out of the blue.

In total, the cent account would have had 435 dollars of profit in January of this year.

So, who wants to earn money but not speculate on strategy, send 150 rubles to R676367339866 :)

Files:
dnbqwb.zip  14 kb

vasya_vasya писал(а) >>

On the contrary, it's clear from the author's post that he's counting on luck.
Well, everyone is counting on luck. :-)

Is school on holiday again?

Helex писал(а) >>

>> so I thought.

I read it and giggled.....

Let's do the math. Let's find the breakeven level.
Lot_B*(PriceB - PriceX) - Lot_S*(PriceS - PriceX) = 0,
Where, PriseX is a Breakeven level, PriceB and PriceS are open buy and sell positions
PriceS = PriceB - 40 p
Lot_B*(PriceB + PierceX) - Lot_S*(PriceB - 40 p + PierceX) = 0
(Lot_B -Lot_S)*(PriceB + PryceX) + 40*Lot_S = 0

PryceX = Price_B - 40*Lot_S / (Lot_S - Lot_B)

1st reversal: Lot_B = 0.1, Lot_S = 0.2.
Total: Lot_B = PriceB - 80 р or 40 р from the Sell level
The 2nd reversal: Lot_B = 0.1+0.3, Lot_S = 0.2.
Total: Lot_B = PriceB + 40 p
3rd reversal: Lot_B = 0.1+0.3, Lot_S = 0.2+0.4.
Total: PrixX = PriceB - 40*0.6 / 0.2 = PriceB - 120 р or 80 р from the Sell level
Turn 4: Lot_B = 0.1+0.3+0.5, Lot_S = 0.2+0.4.
Total: Lot_B = PriceB + 40*0.6 / 0.3 = PriceB + 80 p
Turn 5: Lot_B = 0.1+0.3+0.5, Lot_S = 0.2+0.4+0.6.
Total: PryceX = PriceB - 40*1.2 / 0.3 = PriceB - 160 р or 120 р from the Sell level
As we see, breakeven level increases.

JonKatana Not bad...

JonKatana писал(а) >>

This topic is about a trading system, not religion - so belief or disbelief has nothing to do with it. You need to check - I know that Avalanche works.

I don't even need an advisor for free.

You don't need an adviser, you know Avalanche works. Why did you start this thread?
Do you want to convince others? Open a real account and lock it. Practice is the criterion of truth.

Helex писал(а) >>

Remember yourself :-)
Helex 30.11.2009 16:17
The question is what to do when you are confident in the invincibility of your system, how to cool your greed? In order to avoid mistakes, if there are no mistakes left ((((((((( Because that's when forex takes a beating from behind the scenes. How do you fight your confidence? Who has what?
Reason: