An amazing filter. - page 7

Thank you, happy holidays.

And on the main eurodollar pair the settings are mona, thank you.

The indicator should only be used in the commodities market. In forex - seasonal trends are almost impossible to execute.

EvgeTrofi:
The indicator should only be used in the commodities market. On forex, seasonal trends are almost impossible to execute.

Thank you, Eugene! You've posted an indicator for spread trading on Pyatra, even you' ve already shown up on Pantheon...

I can see immediately a real programmer - the code was quickly produced and posted in the studio (you know how to work with file operations, what not :-))

Thank you. Let's go on...

P.S. I'm writing/editing an EA for spread trading on mcl4, I'm testing the performance of trading criteria on micro-real...

Next, even on the mkl5, thanks to your posted indicator now has a direct opportunity to wrap everything on the mkl5, poopt, and test and GO!

I was a little disappointed with the five. I did not find any brokerage companies that allow to trade futures in MT5. And I don't see the point of programming in mql5 yet. For this reason I do not see the point of using mql5. I don't like forex, I like soybeans, oil and meat :) They depend less on the policies of countries than currencies and are more amenable to seasonal predictions.

EvgeTrofi:
....I fell out of love with forex, I fell in love with soybeans, .....
Speaking of beans:http://www.profi-forex.org/birzhi/futures/prochie-tovary/entry1008149066.html

And how to react to this news? Will the seasonal trends not be sustained? How will this affect, say, the spread of soya flour versus soya oil?

A useful topic has been put on hold. And in vain...

I now have a screenshot of the English-language seasonal recommendations.

You can buy an Aussie before January 3. All such purchases from 23 December to 3 January over the last 15 years have been profitable! An average of $1,289 per lot! Interestingly, the Audi (see chart) is just at the low right now and there is a good opportunity to buy at a bargain price!

The same goes for AUDCHF - but here the seasonal buying is supposed to take place between December 28 and February 18. In the last 15 years there have been fourteen profitable entries!

Well, one more entry - buying LightSweet (CL) oil from January 30. Long term. Either work short-term entries, waiting for pullbacks down.

What other similar entries are available - who knows - post in the thread?

График AUDUSD, H1, 2016.12.23 06:25 UTC, InstaForex Group, MetaTrader 4, Real
График AUDUSD, H1, 2016.12.23 06:25 UTC, InstaForex Group, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: AUDUSD. Период графика: H1. Брокер: InstaForex Group. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.12.23 06:25 UTC.

Rolli:

A useful topic has been put on hold. And for nothing...

Right now I have a screenshot of the English seasonal recommendations.

What other similar inputs are available - who knows - post in the thread?

Another interesting paired entry. Commodity intermarket wheat-corn spread!

From 27-28 December - a good opportunity to sell the spread: ZWH7 - ZCH7 = 1^1. Below is a chart of the average multi-year seasonal (3-5-10 year) spread trends:

Below the graph are the multi-year sales statistics for ZW-ZC. Over the past thirteen years, twelve of these paired entries have been profitable! Moreover, five of them were zero absolute drawdowns (column Abc_DD)! The blue price line shows last year's performance. The percentage of profitable entries (+12/-1) and the average profit on the grain scale of 21.77 ( $12.5 *88 ticks per contract (lot) of spread) make selling the ZW-ZC spread very attractive!

Good luck to all!

Reason: