Gentlemen programmers, help me with creating a simple EA - page 7

sanyooooook писал(а) >>

This position should have a mage which the EA will use to find it and deal with it according to the trading algorithm.

I am not a programmer, of course, but in my opinion, this is not the solution. In this case, the entire EA environment has to be written in the deinit function and in init we will read it all back from the file.

Stoic >>:

Я конечно не программист, но на мой взгляд это не решение. Здесь все окружение советника необходимо писать в файл в функции deinit, а в init считывать все это окружение обратно из файла.

this environment must be written/read on every tick of the start function. as deinita may not exist :)

sergeev писал(а) >>

this environment must be written/read on every tick of the start function. as deinita may not be there :)

>> That's right.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

What difference does it make?

How does it make a difference?

Or do you take it upon yourself to say that "start" and "continue" are essentially the same thing?

- Goblin...

- Who the hell?

- Go to sleep, man!

------------------

- Aljona, it's Yana!

- I'm sorry, but I'm not Alyona.

- I'm not... I'm not... not Jana.

Stoic >>:

Я конечно не программист, но на мой взгляд это не решение. Здесь все окружение советника необходимо писать в файл в функции deinit, а в init считывать все это окружение обратно из файла.

What kind of environment are you talking about? I think: all an EA needs is open positions, and everything can be retrieved from open positions and transaction history.

sergeev >>:

например яркий пример - выставление требуемого стоплоса...

А если в текущий момент брокер раздвинул стопуровень? вы разве поставите этот стоп один раз и всё. А что потом? будете объяснять заказчику что у вас стопуровень расширился? Нет. По нормальному - контролировать стоп в такой ситуации надо постоянно. и подтягивать по мере возможности к требуемому значению.

И заметьте - эт в ТЗ и не должно оговариватся - это проблемы кодера.

It's not a problem, it's a function of marketinfo, we find out the stop level and act according to the customer's algorithm, in general these points should be stipulated in the TOR, he knows that the DC changes the stop level from time to time

sanyooooook >>:

проблем-то, функция маркетинфо, узнаем стоп левел и действуем согласно алгоритму заказчика, вообще эти моменты должны оговариватся в ТЗ, он же знает что ДЦ время от времени меняет стоплевел

I'm not talking about not being able to place a stop at all. What I'm saying is that the stop will be placed, but not at the required distance! So you will have to try to pull it up to the required position on every tick.

Gentlemen, how much does it tentatively cost to write the EA mentioned in the first post, taking into account all sorts of nuances?

sanyooooook >>:

проблем-то, функция маркетинфо, узнаем стоп левел и действуем согласно алгоритму заказчика, вообще эти моменты должны оговариватся в ТЗ, он же знает что ДЦ время от времени меняет стоплевел

Gggg, even that some don't know. widening the spread on the news - they make eyes like a deep-sea crab. like - what's the coder even talking about...

Reason: