Gentlemen programmers, help me with creating a simple EA - page 3

qwerewq писал(а) >>

Your federal law does not apply to this German resource!

Well maybe you can tell me where I can get certified as an mql4 programmer, so I won't be self-taught?

About the law, it's just ... Just in case, if you get really fast, you might get stuck somewhere or other.

:)) However, you asked for help! Not a single post of substance, just bickering!

Stoic писал(а) >>
:)) However, asking for help is called! Not a single post on the merits, just bickering!

So don't ask for help and advice, but to do it for you. Besides, an advisor is not so simple as to overpower him during a break and a cup of tea.

Integer писал(а) >>

So don't ask for help and advice, but to do it for you. Besides, a counsellor is not so simple as to overpower him over a break and a cup of tea.

Strange, I thought it was simple enough! I think I need to start thorough MQL studies myself.

qwerewq >>:

Возможно не спорю, но у него как ни странно в отличии от многих асов здешних самоучек всегда есть ответ и решение проблемы, думаю не будем голословны по поводу того что он там не делает и домысливать за кого то, делая предположения воздушные не подтвержденные фактами. Если это зависть то понимаю если вы программист классом ниже то для вас это простительно. То что мало берет так это из за того что для него это практически ничего не стоит в отличии от других, попробуйте заказать и увидите скорость этого прогера, пишет он очень быстро и на качество работы его не приходилось жаловаться. Это чисто мое мнение так как работал с Дмитрием и очень доволен его ответами, и выполненными работами, и скоростью выполнения работ.

Piss, I think I've got it all down to earth and right. And even polite, which is uncharacteristic of me.

But apparently, it's not in the horse's mouth; underage kids don't know what professionalism means.

Read my lips: strictly speaking, his code is unprofessional. Judging by code formatting he is indeed a programmer. But given his stated experience of 16 years 4 years in MQL and such a mistake, he is not at most a bullshit coder-executor in his main job.

Now I'll speculate: 16 years experience and 4 years in MQL (or other forex automation) is a lie, in 4 years even a bull-coder would learn to handle trading errors at least minimally or write code to account for those errors!

gip >>:

Пля, вроде бы всё написал по-существу и верно. И даже вежливо, что для меня нехарактерно.

Но видимо не в коня корм, малолеткам невдомек, что значит профессионализм.

Читай по губам: строго говоря код у него непрофессиональный. Судя по оформлению кода, он действительно программист. Но учитывая заявленный опыт работы 16 лет 4 года в MQL и такую ошибку, он не максимум быдло кодер-исполнитель на своей основной работе.

А вот теперь я домыслю: 16 лет опыт работы и 4 года в MQL - вранье, за 4 года даже быдлокодер научится обрабатывать торговые ошибки хотя бы по минимуму или писать код учитывающий эти ошибки!

)))

I hope you wipe the foam from your mouth), I do not care about your speculation, if this man can not respond, it does not mean that you have to praise him, have his address and show him and do not organize a kindergarten here proving that you have something to figure out, I will not say that I am ace programming, but I sometimes encounter problems in which this man helps me. The rest of your speculation go to him. With your attacks and self-assertion are not interesting to me, was the question that he had solved in the best way to me - this issue is also solved by other ace local programmers, that's why I say he can solve the problem and these are not, I hope the question is closed!

good luck!

qwerewq >>:

откуда такая уверенность что он сможет написать вам без ошибок такую вещь?) тут большая часть самоученые программисты, знаю только одного который сделает любую вещь на мкл

I think this is bullshit,

Not only do you openly humiliate and insult satop, but you also insinuate that all the programmers here are no match for ddevil. Do you realize that 80% of the permanent residents of this forum are programmers who have a lot more experience than you and your protégé. And such a statement to them - a concrete overkill, and it relies on a ban for at least a month.

Take away your insolent post, you just will not be respected by those with whom you have to communicate constantly.

In principle, it might be understandable, ace programmer ddevil works for a living. But that's your problem and his. If all your ideas and efforts are not able to make a profit more than 100 p per month to pay for the work of this "mega-programmer".

qwerewq >>:

)))

Ладно вы профессионал надеюсь сотрете пену со рта), мне ваши домыслы по барабану, если этот человек не может ответить, то это не значит что надо хаить его, есть его адрес напишите ему и предъявите и не устраивайте детский сад здесь доказывая что вы чего то вычислили, я не скажу что я ас программирования, но я иногда сталкиваюсь с проблемой в которой мне этот человек помогает. Остальные ваши домыслы перенаправьте к нему. С вашими нападками и самоутверждением вашим мне не интересны, был вопрос который он мне решил в самом лучшем виде этот вопрос так же решали другие прогеры асы местные, вот и по этому я утверждаю что он может решить проблему а эти нет, надеюсь вопрос закрыт!

удачи!

If I pointed out incorrect information in a user's profile and objectively justified my opinion, it's called attacking and self-righteous foaming at the mouth. Fucking hell.

If you notice (if you are capable of noticing it), I praised you in the first post, saying how great it is when there are good reviews of programmers. And in the end I got some snapping at me.

qwerewq >>:

откуда такая уверенность что он сможет написать вам без ошибок такую вещь?) тут большая часть самоученые программисты, знаю только одного который сделает любую вещь на мкл

Integer is 200% right, you are not engaged in do-gooder advertising. The laws in Germany are not very different from ours.

And by advertising this programmer in this way you will only harm yourself and him.

There is a good saying, if you can't say anything clever, shit on others and you will look cleaner yourself.

Go on, keep it up, you'll get more people to come to you.

udmurt2 >>:

Integer прав на 200%, вы занимаетесь не добросоветсной рекламой. А в германии законы не сильно отличаются от наших.

А рекламируя этого программера таким образом принесёте вред только себе и ему.

Есть хорошая поговорка, если не можешь ничего сказать умного - облей гавном других и сам будешь казатся чище.

Давай, продолжай, глядишь к тебе народ и потянется.

Hello countrymen!!!

Reason: