THERE IS AN INTERESTING TC .... NEED A PRO TO WRITE A BOT - page 2

odiseif >>:

на рисунке же ясно видно :к примеру цена поднимается потом спускается при этом гистограма вырисовывает это бугор,потом цена после корекции поднимается выше прошлово уровня но при этом гистограма МАКД вырисовывает более низкий бугор чем прошлый .....

The "Bumps" of the price are ignored in your drawings. But the Expert Advisor will take everything.

You see it that way, while an expert will see everything with his "dumb" math tool and give you false signals.

According to the algorithm description itself, you are expected to do the following.

1. How many bars to take as a confirmation of the "boundary"?

2. on what principle the "bars" are ignored.

3. Second, the bar of the polygon does not correspond to the bar of the histogram. How many bars can you shift in this way in your analysis?

odiseif >>: вот вы меня спрашиваете как я ее строю ....на рисунке же ясно видно :к примеру цена поднимается потом спускается при этом гистограма вырисовывает это бугор,потом цена после корекции поднимается выше прошлово уровня но при этом гистограма МАКД вырисовывает более низкий бугор чем прошлый .....тоесть цена поднимается а МАКД не видит силу тренда и не вырисовывает более высокий бугор ......вот и все .....как мне ище по другому вам обьяснить ???

Explain only in a language that can be formalized. Pictures do not refer to it. We have seen these pictures, there are even anecdotal cases.

The divergence search algorithm must be interpreted unambiguously, without any ambiguity. Otherwise your joint fantasy with the programmer starts - also unambiguous algorithm, but not necessarily doing the same thing as in the picture.

As soon as you start to write an algorithm in real-time trading (without looking ahead), you will understand its difference from the picture and its shortcomings.

um... There is one more harmful moment in diverts: now it is on the chart. After some short time one of the charts "catches up" with its partner and the divert "disappears" :((

I.e. such moments are not present on the history, while on the zero bar the blinking of signals, unfortunately, is guaranteed

sergeev >>:

у вас на рисунках игнорируются "бугры" цены. А советник будет брать всё подряд.

оно то понятно, что вы подстраиваете историю под своё видение. я и говорю, что дивер - это субективная вещь. вы её видете так, а эксперт будет видеть своим "тупым" матаппаратом всё подряд и давать ложные сигналы.

По самому описанию алгоритма от вас ожидается следующее.

1. Сколько баров брать в качестве подтверждения "бугра"

2. по какому принципу вы игнорируете некоторые "бугры".

3. во вторых у вас бар бугра не соответствует бару гистограммы. у вас эти бары на рисунках смещены. Сколько баров можно таким образом смещать в анализе?

It is possible to enter the market when the MAKD is above the first bar which does not touch it (for selling) and below the first bar which has not touched the moving bar (for buying) but the price must be above the level for selling or below the level for buying

ForexTools >>:

эм... есть еще один вредный момент в диверах: вот он сейчас на графике есть. через некоторое короткое время один из графиков "доганаяет" своего напарника и дивер "исчезает" :((

т.е. на истории таких моментов уже нет, а на нулевом баре промаргивание сигналов, к сожалению, гарантировано

that's why I set these levels ...... as the divert serves as a filter for the levels and the level of a possible reversal, or at least a retracement, serves as a filter for the divert so as not to enter the market too early.

i've been working on these levels for half a year .... i just want to say .... i've read .... forums turned over, but i haven't seen these exact levels ...either people know about them and are quiet ...or i'm a Fibo 2)))) the idea behind them remained ...but the idea .... and levels have changed dramatically ...and even if i tell them why this particular percentage and not another .....By the way, it doesn't work for gold ..... it has completely different levels ..... that's why the idea came out ..... it can't go standard with gold and currencies .... or gold and silver and oil ..... and price cannot stop at 61.8 Fibo level .... it stops somewhere around it ... word of this may lead to a margin call because of the wide range of jerking around this 61.8 level ....

It's not the levels that are the problem, it's the devers. I think that for now you need to trade hands with the devers.

If you understand the principles and can formalise them, then write the ToR again, but with clear rules.

the system works .... not tested too long honestly .... but i tested it on different currency pairs and it works fine ...i tell you that i opened orders at the rate of 1 lot per $10000 and closed 10-20 points when working on 4-hour timeframe minimum .... i did not wait for 100 points or at least 50 ....i closed when the minimum was 10 pips,and i rarely stayed to make my profit grow (30-70 pips) and i never reached 100 pips,even though price went way over 100 pips ....When I tried to use my demo account I made 51 trades in three weeks and got 35000 points out of 10000 ... my only pity is that I reinstalled the terminal and I do not log in and password to the demo account .... I put a checkmark and when I log in it automatically goes .... would have sent me the statement (((

sergeev >>:

не в уровнях проблема. а в диверах. мне кажется пока что вам надо поторговать руками с диверами.

и если поймёте принципы и сможете их формализовать, тогда напишите ТЗ снова, но уже с четкими правилами.

i understand their principle .... that's why they use long timeframes ... at least 4 hours ... less risk .... and they work much more often with a larger timeframe than on 15 minutes ..... the main thing is to have it on say 4 hours ..... if it is there on this timeframe it means it is there one timeframe below ...... it may not be there on the daily one because only the first bump may be forming and the second has not even started yet .... it is also there on the hourly...If you are interested in such a security can then close the deal based on the smaller timeframe on how much if the work is done on the 4 - x hour chart and there is a divergence formed on the hour there are already 3-4 at least or thirty minutes ..... and respectively, the deal may close when the moving MAKD hourly chart touches a line zero and even a smaller timeframe begins to form a divergence in the opposite direction

odiseif >>:
51 сделок за три недели на демо сделал,и из 10000 получилось 35000 примерно с копейками ...жаль только то что переустановил терминал а логина и пароля на демосчету я не записываю ....ставлю галочку и при входе он автоматически входит ....отослал бы стейтмент (((

Open a new demo, for three weeks make 35K from 10K, give the investment-password in the forum, and programmers will start to line up to you. And the second queue of investors will start to line up to give you money to deposit.

Reason: