[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 365

Richie >>:

Проблема решается элементарно. Ставите на повозку электромагнитные амортизаторы с электронным управлением. Пусть "диаметр" квадратного колеса равен 80 см, тогда сторона квадрата - 56,57 мм, разница - 23,4 см. Задача амортизатора скомпенсировать половину разницы - 11,7 см, что вполне реально.

Это не совсем то, но посмотреть стоит.

Well, in this case (but that's past the problem conditions we're talking about), simple mechanics is enough - the shock absorber is the same square wheel turned by a phase of 45 gr.

What has electronics got to do with it?))) // no, I love it - I'm an electronic engineer by (one of) my profession))), but it has nothing to do with it... then, it's afraid of dampness, electromagnetic discharges... )))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Well, in this case (but that's past the problem conditions we're talking about), simple mechanics is enough - the shock absorber is the same square wheel turned by a phase of 45 gr.

What has electronics got to do with it?))) // no, I love it - I'm an electronic engineer by (one of) my profession))), but it has nothing to do with it... then, it's afraid of dampness, electromagnetic discharges... )))

The electromagnetic shock absorber is electronically controlled, I can't find a video yet unfortunately, it was somewhere. It is basically a powerful solenoid. In general, you can make up a purely mechanical mechanism.

And you are an electrician too :))) A regularity - most of the forum participants have something to do with electronics and radio engineering. Paradox :) Maybe in thyristors and posistors we should look for the grail?

TheXpert писал(а) >>

The task is to come up with a mechanism that allows them to ride perfectly straight.

The task is to come up with a mechanism that allows them to ride perfectly straight.

No, the problem is simpler: come up with a non-circular wheel of unknown shape in advance, so that water doesn't spurt out of the glass in the cart.

Richie >>:

Электромагнитный амортизатор электроникой управляется, к сожалению видео пока найти не могу, где-то было. По сути дела это мощный соленоид. А вообще и чисто механический механизм можно придумать.

И вы тоже электронщик :))) Закономерность - большинство участников форума имеют отношение к электронике и радиотехнике. Парадокс :) Может в тиристорах и позисторах нужно грааль искать?

)

)) I had a madman in the comments to my entry in the base: he proposed to use Op-Amp or at least an emitter repeater for good-quality work of the indicator (EMA with separate smoothing of the front and damping). Apparently he was excited by the first-order filter circuit, which I cited as an illustration. All my comments were trashed with advice. I had to ask the admins to rub down this lunatic.
So... electronics people are all kinds...)))

===
Yes, and as for the shock absorber - a trivial cam mechanism is enough to compensate for the squareness of the wheels.

===
Sorry, Lyosha - for the offtop. I'm done - gone auto-training, not to see your thread!!! )))

A boy and a girl are sitting on the porch of the house. Zhenya says, "I am a boy. Sasha says, "I am a girl. It is known that at least one of the children is not telling the truth. Which one is a boy and which one is a girl?

Mathemat >>:

На крыльце дома сидят мальчик и девочка. Женя говорит: «Я - мальчик». Саша говорит: «А я - девочка». Известно, что по крайней мере один из детей говорит неправду. Кто же из них мальчик, а кто - девочка?

Everyone lies (c) Dr. House:)))

Mathemat >>:

На крыльце дома сидят мальчик и девочка. Женя говорит: «Я - мальчик». Саша говорит: «А я - девочка». Известно, что по крайней мере один из детей говорит неправду. Кто же из них мальчик, а кто - девочка?

Zhenya is a boy.

Sasha is a girl, but she lied to Zhenya that she is still a girl ;)

Mathemat >>:

Zhenya is a boy.

Sasha is a girl, but she lied to Zhenya when she said she was still a girl ;)

Eugenia and Alexander

keekkenen >>:
Евгения и Александр

Both are not telling the truth?

Although, in principle, the terms of the problem allow for "at least".

Reason: