[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 123

sanyooooook >>:
Через час после начала перекрестного допроса племянница Фертли созналась в убийстве своего богатого дяди. Оказалось, что, недовольный ее легкомыслен ным поведением, он грозил лишить ее наследства и переделать завещание.

What, she didn't give it to him? Heh. I'd definitely disinherit my niece for such carelessness. You should have a conscience.

sanyooooook >>:

какашки!!!

unequivocally

a lot of poo

a lot of

Well, we're basically right.

Mischek >>:

однозначно

много какашек

куча

A glance flashed across the branch header

It's a bit embarrassing for Math Math

Mischek >>:
Ну в принципе мы угадали

I said for electricity. And the Ukrainians are doing it through the ass as usual. So, credit where credit's due.

Please leave Ukraine out of it, the thread is already cluttered and the mathematician is offended. Otherwise the thread will be deleted :)

See you tomorrow.

Richie >>:

ветку и так зафлудили, математика обидели. А то ветку вообще удалят :)

До завтра.

It's not us, you're always dragging junk in here: Pots, poo, left-handed mobiles...

alsu, credit. I have the same solution: (a!)! = (a!-1)!*a!

Next: Can a figure in the plane have exactly two centres of symmetry?

Note: the symmetry centre is point O such that if we take any point A of the figure then any point A' lying on the other side of A with respect to the point O will also belong to the figure. An example of a figure with symmetry centre is a parallelogram (O is the point of intersection of diagonals) or, say, an ellipse (O is the centre of the ellipse).

Speaking of aeroplane: google "Myth busters" and "taking off an aeroplane" -- these lunatics put it to the test.

The plane took off. :)

Reason: