[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 445

ValS:
I'm talking about you programmers sitting around manually going through the options... Why?

You see the point here.

It's a ritual..... custom

Fighting with yourself for the right to be smarter than a computer. Being able to use your one and only neural network.

A mathlete or a metadriver, when they think.... they get a kaaaaiffff..... inexpressible feeling when they find the true solution.

And the truth, it's intoxicating in its simplicity. and when the solution is found, everyone's neural network is in a state of ecstasy..... and it's more than a drug....

you can't live without it....

sergeev:

You see the point here.

It's a ritual..... custom.....

Fighting with yourself for the right to be smarter than a computer. Being able to use your one and only neural network.

Math or metadriver, when they think.... they get a kaaaaiffff..... inexpressible feeling when they find the true solution.

And the truth, it's intoxicating in its simplicity. and when the solution is found, everyone's neural network is in a state of ecstasy..... and it's more than a drug....

you can't live without it....

That's funny.) Well good luck to everyone then)

sergeev: when they think.... they get a caaaiffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff after they find the true solution.

And the truth, it is intoxicating in its simplicity. and when the solution is found, everyone's neural networks are in a state of ecstasy..... and it is more than a drug....

Yeah, right. By the way, scientists (British, I think) say that those who constantly train their brains live longer.

P.S. I posted the problem on the forum of mekhmata. Let's see, what they will say there.

P.P.S. MD, I don't like something about B's calculations at the very end...

Mathemat:

P.P.S. MD, I don't like something too much computing at the B end...

Not at all.

I've already been told at Mechmatov that it's a bojang...

Mathemat:
I've already been told at Mechmatov that it's a bojang...

A bojang is an indication of its antiquity, but there must be a solution...

Clearly, it's ancient. The great Fermat theorem is also ancient. And even proven. But people will be coming back to it for a long time...

Mathemat:
Fermat's great theorem is also ancient. And even proven. But people will be coming back to it for a long time to come...
Has the so-called grand theorem of Fermat already been proved?

The solution to the sages' problem is on the internet. No author is given. How right it is, I don't know.

But how to come up with such a problem, I can't understand it at all :)

I still haven't found a single complete solution. There is a beginning of reasoning, which is quite literate. And then it goes on like this: "it's only 1 candidate for a couple of numbers, but the uniqueness of the solution is not obvious". And so on. And they refer to the necessity of computational verification.

2 ValS: a British guy proved it in 1996. But this proof is fully understood by probably few people in the world.

Reason: