[Archive!] Pure mathematics, physics, chemistry, etc.: brain-training problems not related to trade in any way - page 187

Ais, don't waste your time, don't argue with her, it's useless, I've already argued with her :)

The whole point is that teachers don't go to school just for the money and you all know it.

It's no surprise that children at the age of 7 or 8 are being offered the tasks of a 7th or 8th grader, figuratively speaking.

Richie, where is the 7th-8th grade if Ais wrote it himself:

Ais >> Задача была из учебника математики для 2 класса

The textbook was ordinary, the problem was also ordinary, and my solution was also ordinary.

Or is the problem at the 7th-8th grade level for you?

The car and trailer cost 16 thousand dollars.

The car is more expensive than the trailer by 15 thousand dollars.

Find: The cost of the car and the cost of the trailer

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Richie, where is the 7th or 8th grade if Ais himself wrote it:

I'm talking about teachers in general, learned by bitter experience with these "types".

A pop quiz:

Little Vovochka put a nail in the hole in the socket. There was no short-circuit, but all the outlets in the flat lost power.

Question: Why did the power go out?

Richie >>:

Вопрос на засыпку:

Маленький Вовочка засунул в дырочку розетки один гвоздик. Замыканиия не произошло, однако напряжение на всех розетках квартиры пропало.

Вопрос: почему "пропало электричество"?

Vovochka didn't have time to let go of the nail )))

So, I still don't have a clear understanding of how to determine the volume of a kettlebell.

The swing period is OK, it measures the effective length of the pendulum. But how do you calculate the volume?

The period of oscillation settling of the spring with the weight... what's it for? It does not depend on the size of the weight at all.

Mathemat >>:

Ну так как, я до сих пор так и не понял толком, как определить объем гири.

Период качания - ну ладно, позволяет измерить эффективную длину маятника. Ну а как объем-то вычислить?

Период устаканивания колебаний пружины с гирей... а он-то к чему? Он вообще от размеров гири не зависит.

I have heard that density can be calculated using a pendulum (Earth's density)

Mathemat писал(а) >>

So, I still haven't figured out how to determine the volume of a kettlebell.

By the way, that kettlebell I gave above, well, it's got a hole at the bottom, it's empty inside, so calculate its volume :)

sanyooooook >>:

слышал можно плотность можно вычислить при помощи маятника(плотность Земли)

Somehow geologists use a pendulum to search for minerals

The volume of a cylindrical weight is calculated as for a cylinder

The volume of a round weight can be calculated as for a sphere

The handle can be thought of as a cylinder.

Knowing the length of the spring in units of length, you can do the following

1. Measure a length equal to the length of the spring on paper,

2. Transfer the scale on the paper,

3. mark out the entire length on the scale,

4. obtain the length meter and the formula for converting the scale of weights into a length scale

Measure the weights, approximately, of course.

Calculate

Reason: