Classical analysis 'doesn't work'? - page 26

tara >>:

Да очень просто определить. У меня вот к дворнику нет никаких претензий,- хорошо работает - чисто кругом.

А насчет предсказаний - это не к ТА вопрос. Да и не к Ньютону.

Aliens are such aliens...

NiKkel >>:

за пургу отдельное спасибо
Your expressiveness made me think of that association))) No offence.
The thermometer, like the TA, interprets in some way what has gone before and what is going on now.
in some way, let's leave the adequacy question out of the equation.
What is there is what is there. The thermometer shows the temperature and the stochastic, for example, shows the positioning of the current price relative to the min and max for a certain number of recent bars (%K). It is absolutely adequate.
But when a thermometer is used to make predictions about the future, it's ridiculous - there is no such science
The indicator does NOT make predictions about the future. That's how you interpret it.
Furthermore, there is no such theory.
- I agree. Apart from you (and some who don't know what TA is) no one is talking about it.
there is a set of indicators calculated on the basis of time series, united by the word ANALYSIS for some reason

I wonder why analysis is called analysis. It's a mystery... )))

tara >>:

Да очень просто определить. У меня вот к дворнику нет никаких претензий,- хорошо работает - чисто кругом.

А насчет предсказаний - это не к ТА вопрос. Да и не к Ньютону.

Then the question is what is a TA for if not for prediction?
I understood before that TA is used for stock speculation in order to make a profit by predicting the price of an asset
was I wrong?

NiKkel >>:

боюсь, дружище, в его времена журналистов специально не готовили
прочитать записки легендарных биржевых спекулянтов - ну какая наука?

I'm afraid, my friend, that in Newton's time there was no higher education either

Svinozavr >>:

ТА и его индикаторы - это всего лишь стандартные и не вполне математические аналитические инструменты, измерители.

I think almost no one who is successful uses classical TA. You always have to use more complex analysis, assumptions, constructions. So I don't see anything wrong with criticising classical TA as being the most widely used as a scam. In general I agree too - classical TA is bullshit science, not science ;)))

The first law of forex - Learn!
The second is that most people open positions when it's time to lock them, or lock them when they should still be there.

Tantrik >>:

Правильно!! Потому что пытаються нарушить другой закон. Будущего нет(точного на 100%) оно ещё не наступило. есть прогноз на будущее. Есть прогноз на Т.А. И речь можно вести только о точности прогноза. А анализ это наверное исследование...

There is no future, so astrology as a science has no subject matter to study. It is like aerodynamics in a world without an atmosphere. Pointless, empty sophistry. Science, to be a science, must at least have an actual object of study.

Svinozavr >>:
Ваша экспрессивность навеяла эту ассоциацию.))) Не обижайтесь.
Что есть, то и есть. Градусник показывает температуру, а стохастик, к примеру, показывает позиционирование текущей цены относительно мин. и макс за нектр. кол-во последних баров (%К). Абсолютно адекватно.
Индикатор НЕ строит прогноз на будущее. Это вы ТАК его интерпретируете.
- согласен. Кроме вас (и нектр. кто не в курсе, что такое ТА) про это никто и не говорит.

Интересно почему анализ называют анализом? Загадка... )))

riddle!
Then let's get this straight - the TA gives some numerical values based on price and volume. OK?
and that's it! then it's a question of how the USER interprets these values.
The TA is a logarithmic ruler, nothing more.
he is just calculating in a certain way and that's it.

how can he act or not act?

once he has counted, the USER'S intuition comes into play (because TA is not a science or theory and there are no stable laws)

Does it work or not? Does it work or not?

Jingo >>:
Первый закон форекс - Учись!
Второй - большинство открывает позы, когда их уже пора фиксить, либо фиксят, когда их нужно ещё держать.

The third law is that after a losing trade, you wait out a profitable trade and then enter a losing trade again

leman >>:

Боюсь, дружище, что во времена Ньютона тоже не было высшего образования

Well, you're overreacting.
He even graduated from Trinity College.
Reason: