FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1263

Lesorub:

good news came out a while ago...:

hello from H4:

can it go straight up? without updating the low on 24th november?

kwinto:
can it go straight up? without updating the low on Nov 24th?

Do you know what's going on in the stock market?

I don't...

But, the targets are known in advance and will be taken. The time of reaching the stick is not shown.

Often the TR is taken abruptly on the news. Backwards... That is why the counter-race is the KUKL's trick.

To recruit more and ditch the crowd. (I'm assuming a bit of a scam on Audi)

shortcut:

but on H4 there are sell sticks (more important), sell stop 1.0103, TP 1.0042 (62 pts.)

Lesorub:

Do you know what's going on in the stock market?

I don't...

But, the targets are known in advance and will be taken. The time to reach the stick does not show.

I am working on something right now. If there are vertical sticks, then there must also be horizontal ones and they will show the time of achievement.

Movlat Baghiyev:
I'm working on something right now. If we have vertical bars, it means we need horizontal ones as well ... I wish I had a code for vertical bars open.

Why look for them?

-143.9 and -161.8% and -261.8 and -300% of their height the levels of anticipated reversals ...

Lesorub:

why look for them?

-143.9 and -161.8% and -261.8 and -300% of their heights are levels of supposed reversals...

I think that the problem is that you can't find the time when the horizontal bars are expected to do that. I say we need a method for drawing the horizontal bars and finding vertical levels, that is, the time when the horizontal bars will do.

Movlat Baghiyev:
The candlesticks are vertical and you find horizontal levels, but the disadvantage is that you can not find the time when they will be executed. I say we need a method for drawing the horizontal sticks and find vertical levels, that is, the time when the horizontal on the vertical sticks will be executed ... or at least statistics to determine the average execution time on the sticks.
Good luck!

Lesorub:
Good luck!
I mean, I guess you're not interested)), I just think you still have some trades that have been in the red for a long time and you just wait them out.

Movlat Baghiyev:
I mean, I guess you're not interested)). I just think you still have deals that have been in the red for a long time and you're just waiting them out.
Of course there are. And the Audi bai and the Eur bai. And the Kiwi bai. So what? There's a target that's going to be picked up by CULCLE. And that's where I got the TR... So, call it what you like... Moon is an example of that...

Here we go, let's sell the pound, it's a good place)

Renat Akhtyamov:
Here we go, let's sell the pound, it's a good place)
1.3 better)
Reason: