Taxes

The question is a little off-topic for MQLs, but I'm sorry. Do I have to pay taxes on my earnings on FOREX? If so, how much and what do I have to do? Can I not pay taxes, how should I do it and what may happen? What about the trader's losses when calculating tax?

I have only recently studied this topic, from which I have deduced the following:

1. in theory, you have to pay - it is income from foreign sources, 3-PIT.

2. The rate is 13%, and profits and losses have recently been balanced; previously, only profits were paid, without deducting losses.

The law is very recent, so how it is in reality do not know yet.

3. as a result, i decided that it would be cheaper not to pay - if you go to the tax authorities with your tax return, you won't come back alive! and if you do come back, you won't have the money.....

If the withdrawal sums are comparable to, say, an average Moscow salary, then you needn't worry.

The statute of limitations for such a crime is 3 years; according to recent amendments to the Criminal Code (again, God knows how they work there), you will be forced to pay tax, penalties, fines, but you will not go to jail (with a few exceptions).

beruk >>:

я совсем недавно изучал эту тему, из чего вывел следующее:

1. платить, теоритически, надо - это доходы от зарубежных источников, 3-НДФЛ.

2. ставка 13%, при этом прибыли убытки с недавнего времени сальдируются, раньше платили только с прибыли, не вычитая убытков.

закон совсем свежий, поэтому как оно в реальности пока не знаю.

3. в итоге решил что дешевле не платить - полезешь в налоговою со своей декларацией - живой не вернешся! а если вернешся - то без штанов....

если суммы вывода сравнимы скажем со средней московской зарплатой - то можно особо не беспокоиться.

срок давности такого преступления - 3 года, по свежим поправкам в ук (опять-же бог его знает как они там работают) - заставят оплатить налог, пени, штрафы, но не посадят (за редким исключением).

3. we open in a bank, forget about the tax

Yes! And it does not depend on the amount of income...

;)))

aha! opening at the bank....

my brain is already swollen from programming - writing EA template seems to be an endless process, stretched out in time-continuum, and

now I have to process rollovers too!!!! no way, sorry... I have enough mistakes of my own.

As for the amount - I meant that if the withdrawal is small - then you're unlikely to get caught. But if you go to the tax office with your kopecks, then yes, you will get the full amount... regardless of the amount.

beruk >>:

ага! открываемся в банке....

у меня и так моск опух от программирования - написание шаблона советника похоже бесконечный процесс, растянутый во времени-континиуме, а

теперь еще и ролловеры обрабатывать!!!! нет уж, увольте... своих ошибок хватает.

It's all right! I was scared, too...

but once I got a closer look at the intraday, it's OK.

And the long term is okay too, the magician doesn't change...

But that's another topic.

Another interesting thing - do the DTs share information about withdrawals with the tax authorities (publicly/unpublicly)...?

beruk >>:

ага! открываемся в банке....

у меня и так моск опух от программирования - написание шаблона советника похоже бесконечный процесс, растянутый во времени-континиуме, а

теперь еще и ролловеры обрабатывать!!!! нет уж, увольте... своих ошибок хватает.

а на счет суммы - то имелось ввиду, что если вывод маленький - то наврятли тебя поймают. а если со своими копейками пойдешь в налоговую, то, да, получишь по полной... независимо от суммы.

What is a small withdrawal? Is 15,000 p/month a small withdrawal? And is webmoney related to taxation, because I have a webmoney input/output. Does the broker report anything to the tax authorities?

mpeugep >>:

Интересно еще вот что - делятся ли ДЦ информацией о выводимых средствах с налоговыми органами (гласно\негласно)?...

No.

Because de jure or de facto, in the Russian Federation, Daetsi does not exist.

That is, they cannot physically transfer anything...

Neither webmoney nor DTs report anything, 15,000 rbl. - If the tax office catches you with it, it's only accidental.

Slavick писал(а) >>
The question is a bit off-topic in MQL, but sorry. I am sorry. Do I have to pay taxes from earnings in FOREX? If yes, how much and what do I have to do? Is it possible not to pay, how to do it and what may be the consequences? What about the trader's losses when calculating tax?

Practical (real life) algorithms for tax authorities:

1. If a person/entity (hereinafter referred to as a person) does not pay anything - it means there is no activity, and there is no need to bother him seriously, because there are "rich" persons from whom you can always make a plan for penalties. Action: Sometimes (if there is unverified information about the activities) we send the person a "scarecrow" by mail on the payment of taxes.
2. If the person has paid on their own without reminder or apparent necessity, they are either scared or too knowledgeable. Action: take note of the person.
3. If the person has increased the payments, it means a lot of money. Action: take a closer look, maybe do a business check with penalties (otherwise why waste your time on the check?! The boss will say: "ouch, ouch, you bribe!").
4 . If the person has reduced the amount of tax payments, it means that they have "wised up" and are hiding income. Action: Practically obligatory inspection of activities.

Conclusion: don't shine and you won't be fined.

beruk >>:

я совсем недавно изучал эту тему, из чего вывел следующее:

1. платить, теоритически, надо - это доходы от зарубежных источников, 3-НДФЛ.

2. ставка 13%, при этом прибыли убытки с недавнего времени сальдируются, раньше платили только с прибыли, не вычитая убытков.

закон совсем свежий, поэтому как оно в реальности пока не знаю.

3. в итоге решил что дешевле не платить - полезешь в налоговою со своей декларацией - живой не вернешся! а если вернешся - то без штанов....

если суммы вывода сравнимы скажем со средней московской зарплатой - то можно особо не беспокоиться.

срок давности такого преступления - 3 года, по свежим поправкам в ук (опять-же бог его знает как они там работают) - заставят оплатить налог, пени, штрафы, но не посадят (за редким исключением).

What is this law? I would like to read it. Give me the name of the law or a link to it. If you can.
Reason: