I will write TORs for client traders for programmers

Interesting feedback

Meaning? Like instructions on how to write a terms of reference?

I think we are talking about translating the client's wishes into a language that the programmer understands.

There used to be a profession called "task manager", maybe there is one somewhere now too.

Dmitry, you probably do not like illiterate terms of reference and spend a lot of time clarifying

If an intermediary takes up half of this time and you get a formalized structured ToR, then all will win

the algorithm with the customer I formalize the algorithm with the programmer we formalize together

(I interrupt until 1 p.m.)

Geronimo писал(а) >>

Dmitry, you probably do not like illiterate terms of reference and spend a lot of time clarifying

If an intermediary takes up half of this time and you get a formalized structured ToR, then all will win

the algorithm with the customer I formalize the algorithm with the programmer we formalize together

(I interrupt until 1 p.m.)

The level of training of the stager must be an order of magnitude higher than of the developer (programmer)

sand писал(а) >>

I think we are talking about translating the client's wishes into a language that the programmer understands.

There used to be such a profession as "task manager", maybe it still exists somewhere.

It sort of exists, but not very much. The salary rate is 2.5 times higher than that of a programmer. It's good that this issue has been raised, I wanted to talk about it for a long time but didn't know where to start.

Geronimo >>:
Интересны отзывы

Utopia...

Like I, as a customer, first have to find a "problem setter", and then look for a programmer with this task?

What if the "task manager" made a mistake in this task? Who do I have to ask?

The more so that the customer will not even understand where the error is? In the code or in the task itself?

So I think there is no sense in it...

A programmer must set his own task and solve it

Vinin >>:

Уровень подготовки постановщика должен быть на порядок выше разработчика (программиста)

It depends on the kind of training involved. The stager does not have to be a programmer himself, but must have an excellent understanding of the steps to be programmed, what tools will and can be used and what results can be achieved.

Generally speaking, a stager makes sense in large projects. In smaller projects, the staging role is usually shared between the client and the contractor.

Geronimo писал(а) >>

If a mediator takes up half of this time and you get a formalized structured ToR, everyone will win

(I interrupt until 1:00 p.m.)

I am all for it! All hands and feet, if there will be such a ToR, which is enough to read once, sit down and write. I'm not so much in the need for the right TOR (just what is called a TOR), but rather that the texts were written in such a way that it was clear what they say. Usually - "this", "that", "there", some kind of "stop" - either a stoploss or a stopgap, and you end up in a limbo. The main activity is working on a language metamodel, from NLP. The idea is good, but I do not know whether it will reduce the cost to customers, or vice versa. I had to write the terms of reference to get the pay less - I had to write a week, and the work was done in one day.

Integer >>:

Как бы типа существует, но не очень сильно. Ставка по зарплате в 2,5 раза выше, чем у программиста. Хорошо, что подняли этот вопрос, давно об этом хотел поговорить, но не знал с чего начать.

This is an interesting question, but as I've already written, a stager is needed for big projects. How many big MQL projects have you personally done? I've done no more than 2 with a total of over a hundred, although there are many more in other areas.

Reason: