WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 39

Tantrik >>:
На рынке всего 7 валют основных сделайте из них кольцо будет вам грааль.

the "ring" they say, but have you seen the report on real transactions?

I have read the forum posts about the "ring" with great pleasure, but there is in my opinion a fundamental flaw there - if it were a closed system of 7 currencies!

But there is also a precious metals market, energy market + industrial metals market + stock markets (all of them are speculative in nature).

if you take it all into account - "the ring is a GRAAL"

Tantrik >>:

А через час ещё дешевле... а бухгалтерша уже уехала.... но по дороге была пробка и она спасла компанию.

TNK

What accountant? Where did she go? It's not a private company from Chupakryakins

do you have any idea of TNK's staffing? do you have any idea of her working hours?

NiKkel писал(а) >>

ring" they say, but have you seen the report of the real trades? not the run of the story but the real trading?

I enjoyed reading the forum posts about the "ring", but there is in my opinion a fundamental flaw there - if it were a closed system of 7 currencies!

But there is also a precious metals market, energy market + industrial metals market + stock markets (all of them are speculative in nature).

if you take it all into account - "the ring is a GRAAL"

I don't mean that ring....(currencies will suffice)

Trut >>:
А у партнера банк закрывается в 18:00. А интернет банкинг это в суммах, которые моего партнера не удовлетворяют. и т.п.

Do you know which banks we are talking about? They are the biggest banks in the world, they are open 24 hours a day, internet banking is everywhere

Tantrik >>:

Я не про то кольцо....(валют будет достаточно)

If you build it, I'll be happy for you and then I'll admit that there's no room for chance in the world

But first you have to build it, and whether you do or not is the question.

Probably, if a grail were impossible, there would be no such thing.

And I think traders are losing money because they lack professionalism. Maybe it is even better to say that it is not traders who lose, but dilettantes who think they are traders. Perhaps, too many people are engaged in trading, because it is a very profitable business with the right approach. But not everyone has it, to become a professional trader. Someone should be a doctor, someone a teacher, someone a scientist, someone a worker ...
But do not take it personally. After all, success depends only on 10% on talent and 90% on effort. As the saying goes, the road takes the walker.

NiKkel писал(а) >>

>> TNK

What accountant? Where did she go? It's not a private company from Chupakryakins

do you have any idea of TNK's staffing? do you have any idea of her working hours?

See, and it's become clear to you tnc sells the proceeds.... buying equipment... with an economist like that, the whole job's going to go up. And who says it will get cheaper and maybe even more expensive. I've even heard that market makers are moving the market to a big customer to make money for both (that's just a rumour...).

ratnasambhava >>:
Наверное, если бы грааль был невозможен, то и не существовало бы такого понятия.

А сливают трейдеры, я думаю, потому что им не хватает профессионализма. Может даже лучше сказать, что сливают не трейдеры, а дилетанты, которые считают себя трейдерами. Возможно, слишком много людей занимаются трейдингом, потому что это очень выгодное дело при правильном подходе. Но не каждому это дано, стать профессиональным трейдером. Кто-то должен быть врачом, кто-то педагогом, кто-то ученым, кто-то рабочим ...
Только не принимайте это на свой счет. В конце концов, успех зависит только на 10% от таланта и на 90% от усилий. Как говорится, дорогу осилит идущий.

GRAAL - the eternal dream in all areas of business

everyone - even the biggest banks (Societe Generale etc.), and they are professionals

NiKkel писал(а) >>

>>GRAAL if you build it, I'll be happy for you and then I'll admit that there's no place in the world for it.

But first you have to build it, and whether you do or not is the question.

No, I'm not building anything. A portfolio of 7 currencies lying in the bank at interest will save money.

The goal of any business is to achieve a sufficient rate of return on invested capital. Sufficient is a rate of return that is a priori higher than the "risk-free" rate of return.

The "risk-free" rate of return is e.g. the interest on a bank deposit.

Why get into trading if the goal is to save?

this is gRAAL?

then i know the GRAAL is cooler - invest in a picasso painting

Reason: