WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 22

Bicus писал(а) >>
We are now testing an EA that trades by trend and on large timeframes. Testing on history shows that on average no more than 5-10 trades are made per year.

Even on a 10-year history you will have 50-100 deals. That's a 100% fit.

I've really been on this forum for 9 months now.
I haven't seen a single EA that is consistently profitable, not even +1%. I haven't.
If I had, everyone would be trumpeting it, and most importantly MT owners, as it would be wildly popular.
I made a simple random simulation
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125100
Looking at a 100% price movement.

Personally, I'm left with one strawman -
there's no program that runs city buses, but there are drivers and they drive,
in short, maybe you can at least trade with your hands.

But hands...
How to check?

I am reminded of the anecdote about the 70-year-old impotent man who is advised, "and you talk!"

vlad123 писал(а) >>

I did a simple random simulation
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125100
looking at a 100% price movement.

What's the point?

vlad123, can I have the Excel formula you used to do this simulation or the excel file itself?

Most traders lose because they can't really assess the risks, and some don't even understand what it is. )

Richie >>:

vlad123, а можно формулу Excel по каторой вы делали это симуляцию или сам excel-файл.

Richie, why would you do that? You can't prove anything on casual rambling, except to disprove it.

C-4 >>:

Люди утверждающие, что процесс изменения цены случаен - Критины. Потому что если бы они не был Критинами, то они бы нашли устойчивые закономерности изменения цены, и следовательно не утверждали что процесс изменения цены случаен.

Если люди утверждающие что процесс изменения цены случаен обнаружели что они критины, то они продолжают быть критинами т.к. они обнаружели что они критины. Если они не обнаружели что они критины, то в последующие пять (10, 15, 20 ...) лет они все равно продолжают быть критинами, так как они утверждают что процесс изменения цены случаен.

:)

C-4 wrote(a) >> People claiming that the price change process is random - Cretins . .. ok :))))

i will continue ...............

2) those who, based on a foundation or ta, draw (in all seriousness) the intended targets - who are they???
3) those who have trained grids and see multicoloured clouds, again in the future - who are they???
4) When Warren Buffett says the following: "I realised that technical analysis doesn't work when I flipped the price charts 'upside down' and got the same result." Peter Lynch gave an even sharper assessment: "Price charts are great for predicting the past". - who are they???

C-4 - YOU ARE WRONG - WHO ARE YOU?
? ?

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Richie, why would you do that? You can't prove anything on random rambling, except to disprove it.

I'm not going to prove anything, I'm just trying to understand how this graph is derived.

Richie писал(а) >>

I'm not going to prove anything, I'm just trying to understand how this graph is derived.

Previous value + Integer of (((Random number)-0.5))*0.0001)

It looks like this. In short +/-1 *0.0001

vlad123 писал(а) >>

Previous value + Integer of (((Random number)-0.5))*0.0001)

Like this. In short +/-1 *0.0001

I.e. each number is the sum of the previous number with a relatively small random number...
Reason: