WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 19

paukas писал(а) >>

I have been trading like this for the past year. Bought on the highs and sold on the lows. Nothing to complain about.

Not the eurofrank, though. But it's the same on euro-frank, too. But reversals are well known in hindsight :))

:

It seems to be simple and difficult at first sight to teach an indicator to see the reversal - you see how to do it, you don't understand how to apply it.

paukas писал(а) >>

It's the fact of the matter that counts. On the news, it's going somewhere. It doesn't matter where. As long as it's stronger.

That's the mistake - it's more important to know where it's going to go - because the news just helps the price to make a leap in the direction it was going...but it couldn't go...

I attended a seminar of a famous trader (I am not mentioning his name on purpose so as not to spoil my relationship with him). After the seminar I had an opportunity to ask him a few questions.
-
Here are his words to one of my questions: Forex is a scam, a machine fooling suckers. Have you fully understood how it works? What have you done to beat it? Do you really think forex can be beaten by mathematics and programming? But, I'm not an expert in mathematics and I can't program. I'm a psychologist. And you're a psychologist. You can make money if you learn how to cheat those who cheat you. A trader's main strength is cunning.........

Richie писал(а) >>

Citizens, a little off-topic, I would like to remind you of the question of the topic:

-

The question is this: why can't most trader-programmers understand the price change patterns of
instruments to such an extent that they can make good money on it for a long time.

-

Or maybe there is no such thing as a pattern.

vlad123 писал(а) >>

Or maybe there is no such thing as a pattern.

there is a pattern not only in price movements but also in temporal movements...Randomness is a situation outside the standard behaviour of an individual derived from his activity - randomness in the market is a situation outside the general concept of individual price behaviour in the process of learning price behaviour shaped by the behaviour of a group of individuals...

forte928 >>:

есть закономерность не только в ценовых движениях но и временных..Случайность - это ситуация невходящая в стандартное поведение индивидиума, полученное в результате его деятельности - случайность на рынке - это ситуация не входящая в общее понятие индивидиума поведения цены в процессе познания поведения цены формируемое поведением группы индивидумов...

But the resultant actions of many traders may well be random, or complex enough to amount to random.

Richie писал(а) >>

I attended a seminar of a famous trader (I am not mentioning his name on purpose so as not to spoil my relationship with him). After the seminar I had an opportunity to ask him a few questions.
-
Here are his words to one of my questions: Forex is a scam, a machine fooling suckers. Have you fully understood how it works? What have you done to beat it? Do you really think forex can be beaten by mathematics and programming? But, I'm not an expert in mathematics and I can't program. I'm a psychologist. And you're a psychologist. You can make money if you learn how to cheat those who cheat you. A trader's main strength is cunning.........

That's right, maths and programming rules. And a psychologist in this field is clearly more difficult, although the chances are also there.

Urain писал(а) >>

But after all, the resultant actions of many traders may well be random, or so complex as to be tantamount to random.

accidental actions in behavior of people never happens - all behavioral actions obey certain rules on the basis of their life experience and accumulated knowledge plus external component of behavior which for many people seems casual but actually obeys certain laws about which people sometimes do not suspect...

forte928 >>:

If you calculate tiredness, you get wrong actions, and that's a fluke.

How do you calculate how many traders sat at the computer and how tired they were?

When you're in a position (whether you're tired or not) the market situation changes, you have to make a decision.

Richie писал(а) >> Why do most traders lose deposits?

It is not traders who lose deposits. Because they think they are traders, because if a person trades on the financial markets it does not mean he is a trader.

Reason: