Crossover courses: how are they formed? - page 5

getch >>:

В частности, на этом форуме есть участники, которые на реале сделали тысячи процентов прибыли подобным образом и вывели ее.

You're lucky. You are undressing some left-wing and unknown kitchens that do not know how to set up a quote flow, but they suck at becoming famous because of non-payments. =)

They should indicate on what amounts they made those thousands of percentages. This kind of arbitrage is very critical about the quality of performance. And it is known to deteriorate as the lots grow.

And by the way, so what's up with the second account, eh?

Night_Sun >>:
Бывает же такое, сейчас как раз работаю над этой темой, а тут веточка к стати.

A sure sign that the meadow has already been trampled. =)

wise >>:

Верный признак того, что поляна уже вся вытоптана. =)

And we will re-sow, and then we will reap.

wise >>:

Повезло. Раздеваете какие-то левые и неизвестные кухни, которые не умеют настраивать котировочный поток, но ссут стать известными за счет невыплат. =)

Надо бы указать, на каких суммах они сделали эти тысячи процентов. Такого рода арбитраж очень критичен к качеству исполнения. А оно, как известно, с ростом лотов, ухудшается.

И, кстати, так что там со вторым счетом, а?

I don't do cheating. It has already been said that 10K on cheating is realistic. More is considerably more difficult.

zhuki >>:

Всё это произошло за последние 20-30 минут. Думаю, что это будет очень познавательно.

More like a mistake. 22 points of discrepancy is a hell of a lot. Although, maybe the second DC (which is not Light) is very crooked. By the way, in the first one, according to the rules you can't make a trade for less than two minutes.

Do you have saved one-time Ask and Bid of all pairs involved for at least several rows from this table? If yes, please post it. Just the prices. It can't be classified information, in theory. I would like to check if the calculations are correct.

getch >>:

Не занимаюсь читингом. Уже говорилось, что 10К на читинге реально сделать. Больше - значительно сложнее.

So, wait a minute. Arbitrage requires two accounts (at least), in two DCs, right? You show me one account and claim that this is arbitrage. I ask "And where is the second account?" And I get inarticulate answers off-topic. If there is no second account, this is not arbitrage but spike fishing. =)

wise >>:

Больше похоже на ошибку. 22 пункта расхождения это капец как много. Хотя, может, второй ДЦ (который не Лайт) очень кривой. Кстати, в первом по регламенту нельзя сделки меньше двух минут совершать.

У Вас сохранились одномоментные Ask и Bid всех участвующих пар для хотя бы нескольких строчек из этой таблицы? Если да, выложите пожалуйста. Просто цены. По идее, это не может быть секретной информацией. Хотелось бы проверить корректность расчетов.

The trades hang much longer, sometimes 24 hours. There is a special function that does not make minute trades, but I am not sure if it is needed, but it will not allow this.

I used to collect divergences, but only more than 10 points as it takes a lot of time to make a poll in 100 or even 500 ms. I do not do it now.

Found such a file, but really can not say what day. May be 05.01.10, but I'm not sure. I'm 100% sure there is no error. Try it yourself and you'll see.

I've given such a table, it jumps like crazy, my eyes do not have time to understand anything.

Files:

wise >>:

Верный признак того, что поляна уже вся вытоптана. =)

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I've been watching the glade for a month now. The demo gives small gaps on the demo, but the real races are neck and neck. On the real, things are much tougher. I checked. :(

Mathemat >>:

Короче, запутался я с этими кроссами. Уже и не хоцца свои выкладки выкладывать. Как-то слишком навороченно, котировки в кубе какие-то выходят, когда поправки считаешь :)

Уляжется в голове - напишу продолжение, кому интересно.

imho it should be simpler.

for example: EURCAD/USDCAD=EURUSD or EURCAD=USDCAD*EURUSD :)

You should use the same prices in the formula. I've always thought that Bid prices should be used)

It turns out (Ask+Bid)/2 or Sqrt(Ask*Bid).

wise >>:

Так, погодите. Арбитраж требует двух счетов (как минимум), в двух ДЦ, так? Вы показываете один счет и утверждаете, что вот он -- арбитраж. Я спрашиваю "А где второй счет?" На что получаю невнятные ответы не в тему. Если второго счета нет, то это не арбитраж, а ловля спайков. =)

I don't know where the second account is, as the account is not related to me in any way.

Quite right, you need at least two accounts for inter-DC arbitrage. In the above monitoring, cheating does look more like "spike catching".

Reason: