Neural networks. Questions from the experts. - page 10

LeoV >>:

Это понятно. Чем меньше ошибка тем больше профит? Или какая взаимосвязь?(я об этом)

Can you describe the general form of the relationship you would like to see? Is it a formula or is the example I gave you on page 2 or 3 enough...

Just describe what you would like to see as a relationship, because it's not clear what exactly is meant by a relationship...

The thread has turned into a dumping ground....

Greetings all!

I need a sensible answer, from people with enough experience with neural networks and genetic algorithms, to the following question:

"Is it possible to do this using neural network technology?"

The task is as follows- suppose there is a cluster indicator that generates several dozens of different signals Buy/Sell. for each symbol included in the cluster, i.e. we have a group of signals, and each signal can take several dozens of values, say, from 10 to 120 types. All signals are unique and formalized. The result is several hundred unique signals Buy/Sell. Now here is the essence of the problem:

-Is it possible to use neural networks to model the quality of these signals on historical data of instruments included in the cluster in order to determine the degree of risk?

-If possible, then in what direction to "dig", i.e., which tools are most suitable for the task?

Kos >>:

Приветствую всех!

Нужен вразумительный ответ, от людей имеющих достаточный опыт работы с нейро-сетями и генетическими алгоритмами, на следующий вопрос:

"Возможно ли это сделать с использованием нейро-сетевых технологий?"

Задача заключается в следующем-допустим,есть кластерный индикатор который генерирует несколько десятков различных сигналов Buy/Sell. для каждого инструмента входящего в кластер,т.е. имеем группу сигналов,причем каждый сигнал может принимать несколько десятков значений скажем от 10 - 120 типов. Все сигналы уникальны и формализованы. В итоге получается несколько сотен уникальных сигналов Buy/Sell. Теперь сама суть задачи:

-Возможно ли с помощью нейро-сетей моделировать качество этих сигналов на исторических данных инструментов входящих в кластер, для определения степени риска?

-Если возможно,то в какую сторону "рыть", т.е. какие инструменты наиболее подходят для решения поставленной задачи?

I'd argue about their uniqueness... :)

The task is unclear, i.e. after reading the "-" I still don't understand what needs to be dealt with, can you describe it in more detail...

Are the signals coming in closed circuit? I.e., Buy is followed by Sell, Sell is followed by Buy? Roughly speaking, the signal will have the form 11111000111111111000000000111111100000111100000000 where 0-Sell, 1-Buy If so, you can check how unique these signals are...

Not exactly, the uniqueness of signals is provided by analyzing candlestick patterns (groups of candlesticks consisting of 2 or more candlesticks), based on the analysis of the model is assigned a unique code such as 4506. Why are there so many signals? It is just that some models have several dozens of types. The task is to identify the most important patterns among all the variety.

Kos >>:
Не совсем так, уникальность сигналов обеспечивается за счет анализа свечных формаций(групп свечей состоящих из 2х и более свечей), на основе анализа модели присваивается уникальный код например 4506. Почему столько много сигналов? просто некоторые модели имеют несколько десятков видов. Стоит задача выявить наиболее важные модели среди всего многообразия.

Important by any criterion? How do you judge importance yourself?

StatBars >>:

Важные по какому то критерию? Как Вы сами судите о важности?

By "importance" we mean frequency of signal appearance, predictive value (profit factor, drawdown), i.e. there is a need to monitor statistics for each type of model. In principle it is easy to organize all this without networks, but I suppose that the possible use of neural network technology in this case would be the most promising. If I'm wrong, correct me, I just have never tinkered with networks:)

Kos >>:

Под "важностью" подразумевается частота появления сигнала, прогностическая ценность(профит фактор, просадка), т.е. возникает необходимость отслеживать статистику по каждому типу модели. В принципе организовать думаю все это будет несложно и без сетей, но предполагаю, что возможное использование, в данном случае нейро-сетевых технологий будет наиболее перспективным. Если не прав-поправьте, просто не возился ни разу с сетями:)

If you think so, it does not mean that this is the case.

To train the network, you still need to get an importance criterion before the network to feed it with examples. The network itself won't know what is important and what doesn't matter because it doesn't have telepathic powers. It needs concrete examples.

Kos >>:

Под "важностью" подразумевается частота появления сигнала, прогностическая ценность(профит фактор, просадка), т.е. возникает необходимость отслеживать статистику по каждому типу модели. В принципе организовать думаю все это будет несложно и без сетей, но предполагаю, что возможное использование, в данном случае нейро-сетевых технологий будет наиболее перспективным. Если не прав-поправьте, просто не возился ни разу с сетями:)

The frequency of the signal is easy to calculate without nets, GAs...

The predictive value I think also, but there are options for using GAs.

Generally you have not set the task, so far I judge by the answers... That is why no one will be able to help you.

Kos писал(а) >>
The uniqueness of signals is provided by analyzing candlestick patterns (groups of candlesticks consisting of 2 or more candlesticks). Based on the analysis of the pattern, we assign a unique code, such as 4506. Why are there so many signals? It is simply that some models have several dozens of types. The task is to identify the most important patterns among all the variety.

An Expert Advisor, with the parameter "Signal Type" - and into the optimiser, go through this parameter, and you will find it. Very, very many tasks can be solved easily without neural networks.

Reason: