A mathematician is needed - page 10

Risk >> :

Bummer :)

Shove your opinion up your you-know-where... he's gonna be doing me a favor here.

My generous offer was addressed to VictorArt, not you. I won't look at your ideas even for money. VictorArt is already sending his work, I haven't received anything yet, but he's probably already sending it. The mail is just going slowly.

VictorArt писал(а) >> If anyone has any good work on the subject (theory, calculations, algorithms, software), please send their descriptions - maybe something will come in handy.

It is better to send money at once......))))

timbo >> :

VictorArt is already sending his work, I haven't received anything yet, but I'm sure he is. It's just the mail's slow.

>> "To Granddaddy's village" maybe.

Mischek >> :

How's it going with the adaptive advisor sale ?

>> Thank you, it's good. Our PAMM is going up, so the interest in the Adaptive EA has increased dramatically. I think that in a year or two only clones of the adaptive EA will remain on the market - the other EAs are doomed because of the high cost of their constant rework - their developers "need to run all the time to at least stay in place".

VictorArt >> :

Thank you, all right. Our PAMM is on the rise and as a consequence the interest in the Adaptive EA has increased dramatically. I think that in a year or two only clones of the adaptive EA will remain on sale everywhere - all other EAs are doomed because of the high costs of their constant reworking - their developers "need to run all the time to at least stay in place".

Hilarious! :)

VictorArt писал(а) >>

>> Thank you, OK. Our PAMM has gone uphill, as a consequence interest in adaptive EA has increased dramatically. I think that in a year or two only clones of the adaptive EA will remain on the market - the other EAs are doomed because of the high costs of their constant rework - their developers "need to run all the time to at least stay in place".

I only have one question: do you really believe what you are writing about?

"The mountain" is really impressive.

VictorArt >> :

Thank you, Ok. Our PAMM has gone up, and as a consequence interest in the Adaptive EA has increased dramatically. I think that in a year or two only adaptive EA clones will be on sale everywhere .......

262$ in total.

How do you think you will use the money you have earned?

Are you planning any investments?

Any gifts for spouse, children, friends?

We should celebrate the event!

In view of seasonal discounts, it is time to renew family car park

And go on holiday !

Victor, tell your story so that people know what actions can make a man a hostage to his own pride.

VictorArt писал(а) >> our PAMM went uphill.

I think of the mountain as a bulge. It's more or less like this.

Do you see it as a convexity? )))) Where's the mountain? Point your finger......))))

LeoV >> :

I think of the mountain as a bulge. It's more or less like this.

What do you see as a convexity? )))) Where's the mountain? Point your finger at......))))

Victor has an adaptive mountain. And it's not a trough, it's a syncline in science.

Eh, shithole. :))

Reason: