[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 125

Support!!! Guys, support is not resistance, how many times do I have to explain it :)))))))))))))))

nikelodeon:

I totally agree with you that looking into the past is a MUST, but you shouldn't put too much trust in it. But having built a real support/resistance level, you can place pendants or open in the direction of breaking through or checking that level, respectively. You cannot know the future, you just have to follow the market. By quickly shifting into bulls and then into bears, the main thing is not to roll over too much...... And as you said, if the EUR starts to move by breaking through the levels, it will be a signal for an army of millions of traders. Isn't that the point of trading? Wait for the signal and sell half a deposit?:))))))))
And then after the breakdown, buy at half a dept:)))))

MobileMan:

any indicators or volumes are LIES! They "predict" price behaviour based on history... And this is theoretically impossible. Think about it. How can you know approximately where the price will be tomorrow if you know that it was there yesterday? Well, I know for certain that if a Jew needs to go down or up, it will go there, breaking any resistance and going against all the rules of technical analysis, and there are so many of them that any turn can be explained (after it has already happened). And if you take the same volumes, you can't even call them volumes, because they mean volumes, but quantities.

Imagine the traffic.

You know where the traffic jams are and when you drive to work you know in advance where you are going to be stuck in traffic jams.

Or you avoid them in advance, regardless of the fact that the journey will be longer.

The indicators show us these bottlenecks.

MobileMan:

They "predict" price behavior based on history... And that is theoretically impossible. Think about it. How can you know approximately where the price will be tomorrow if you know that it was there yesterday? Well, I know for certain that if a Jew needs to go down or up, it will go there, breaking any resistance and going against all the rules of technical analysis, and there are so many of them that any turn can be explained (after it has already happened). And if you take the same volumes, you can't even call them volumes, because they mean volumes, but quantities.

You, sir, should read the signs on the doors before you go in, or you might end up in a women's bathhouse.

People here do things you don't understand.

nikelodeon:

I totally agree with you that looking into the past is a MUST, but you shouldn't put too much trust in it. But having built a real support/resistance level, you can place pendants or open in the direction of breaking through or checking that level, respectively. You cannot know the future, you just have to follow the market. By quickly shifting into bulls and then into bears, the main thing is not to roll over too much...... And as you said, if the EUR starts to move by breaking through the levels, it will be a signal for an army of millions of traders. Isn't that the point of trading? Wait for the signal and sell half a deposit? :))))))))

That's the way I trade and it pisses a lot of people off)

DhP:

Imagine the traffic.

You know where the traffic jams are and when you drive to work you know in advance where you are going to be stuck in traffic jams.

Or you avoid them in advance, regardless of the fact that the journey will be longer.

The indicators show us these bottlenecks.

Would last winter's traffic help?

MobileMan:

any indicators or volumes are LIES! They "predict" price behaviour based on history... And this is theoretically impossible. Think about it. How can you know approximately where the price will be tomorrow, given that yesterday it was there? Well, I know for certain that if a Jew needs to go down or up, it will go there, breaking any resistance and going against all the rules of technical analysis, and there are so many of them that any turn can be explained (after it has already happened). And if you take the same volumes, they cannot even be called volumes, because they do not mean volumes, but quantities.
I'm stuck, volumes and history

Nesradamus:

You, sir, should read the signs on the doors before you go in, otherwise you might end up in a women's bathhouse.

People here do things you don't understand (as your words imply).

I don't misunderstand... I've just been through it all... I'm convinced that it doesn't work. By the way, a couple of my friends, professional Forex traders (5 and 8 years in forex), totally agree with me ) It turns out (from your words) people here do bullshit. And it will be a long time before they understand that it was all bullshit) And only the toughest ones will reach the last trader's stage.

MobileMan:

I don't understand it... I've just been through it all... I'm convinced that it doesn't work. By the way, a couple of my friends, professional Forex traders (5 and 8 years in forex), totally agree with me ) It turns out (from your words) people here do bullshit. And it will be a long time before they understand that it was all bullshit) And only the toughest ones will reach the last trader's stage.

And you are the last stage of a trader? )))

artikul:

And you are the last stage of a trader? )))

No, but you get it on the 3rd stage. There are 5 stages in total.
Reason: