Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 167

hrenfx:

Entered lots into your indicator carefully:

-You add another window to your chart below with my settings. I find it difficult to navigate in your scale - I can't see the division of the day.

EURGBP - (6E + DX) =0.06 :0.09:0.10

Wrong entry, I'll replace the picture now.

You didn't quite get my settings right.

Euro and DX should be taken with a "+" sign

By the way - your option - has already come out to a small total plus!

Correct entry (here are the costs of manual entry without automatic calculation) :

Looks like something was glitching in my mt4.

Now I've removed all the inductors from my chart and put it back on again.

Now the picture seems to match yours.

Interestingly, all three positions have already gone into the plus!

Anyway, if you need to find the most balanced spread of any dimension, run Recycle2. You will get the spread automatically.

The above lots should eat up the $1000 margin.

OK - thank you!

Well, the margin is no big deal. I made it a rule a long time ago to set the size so that with all open positions there is a good margin margin. Especially in Brokaw, where there are four margins - opening, maintenance, day and night. Here you can't do without a margin - they will close in a moment by a stopout!

==================

The silver-gold spread is doing very well today!

I'm almost at the peak of the failure on M30, over the lower boundary today bought the spread SI-GC=1^3 - towards the seasonal trends.

Now I'm sitting in the chocolate!

leonid553:

Well, margin is no big deal. I made it a rule a long time ago to set the size so that with all open positions there is a good margin margin. Especially in Broco, where there are four margins - opening, maintenance, day and night. Here you can't do without a margin - they will close on a stop-out in a jiffy!

You can simply specify in the settings the exact margin you would like to have in the current trading environment.
Reason: