Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 117

rid >>:


В личку послал индюк. (К любой линии подвести стрелку мышки - появится название пары этой линии.

Символ_E -желт . суммарная линия))

Thank you! I'll be testing

Hello all.On Monday I will start to try on the real, please write to me who uses what tandems and the ratio of coefficients.for myself so far have identified the following: ZB:ZN,FGBM:FGBS,ZS:ZW:ZC,GF:LE.Oil is not yet decided,gold and silver inspire no confidence.Thanks

FGBM:FGBS can be added to FGBL

//--------------------------------

FESX-FSTX-FDAX is also good

Attention all present! For many of the instruments in the stated theme, the expiry of March H0 contracts starts on Monday and beyond.

It is better to close those open positions and delete some xxH0 instruments from the Navigator to avoid unpleasant surprises and tearing your hair out from....

rid писал(а) >>

FGBM:FGBS can be added to FGBL

//--------------------------------

FESX-FSTX-FDAX is also good.

>> thank you.

Hi all! A little present for those present (especially women for March 8).

Cut ( - as we managed, with Reid) from the book Trading - your way to financial freedom. W. Tharp

Sections SEASONAL TRADING and INTRODUCTION TO TRADING SPRED.

See downloads -


A working tandem between GBPUSD,EURUSD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD on one side (0.1 each) and GBPUSD on the other side (0.29 volume) is also possible

GBPUSD,EURUSD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD + YELLOW cp/arithm


Oh, thank you!

The indicator builds the spread in a separate window, opens as a standalone chart, updates automatically, but not always. I don't know why yet, I assume it's because of the different duration of the sessions

Files:
sintetik100.mq4  11 kb