Finding out Profitable Expert Advisor In Market

Hi Friends, 

I see many EA  in a market that Promises  12 digit profit by investing 3 digits money.  Do these EAs are really profitable ?

As per my understanding these strategies are using EA's based on martingale strategy to show huge promising results.

Because of this I think real profitable EA's which looks for best risk reward ratio &  promise 50 to 100 % profit in a year are ignored by EA Buyers.

What is you opinion?

kchandek:

Hi Friends, 

I see many EA  in a market that Promises  12 digit profit by investing 3 digits money.  Do these EAs are really profitable ?

As per my understanding these strategies are using EA's based on martingale strategy to show huge promising results.

Because of this I think real profitable EA's which looks for best risk reward ratio &  promise 50 to 100 % profit in a year are ignored by EA Buyers.

What is you opinion?

focus on EA promise 30-50%/year, that is real.

kchandek:

Hi Friends, 

What is you opinion?

you can download and test its demo version. test it with different pairs and 2-3 years history datas.

if they good at only 2-3 pairs but bad at others, so forget it ~~ 

song_song:

you can download and test its demo version. test it with different pairs and 2-3 years history datas.

if they good at only 2-3 pairs but bad at others, so forget it ~~ 

As per my understanding every currency pair is having its special characteristics & that are used while developing EA. 

So I don't feel if EA is working on 1 currency pair & not working on other is useless. 

kchandek: As per my understanding every currency pair is having its special characteristics & that are used while developing EA. So I don't feel if EA is working on 1 currency pair & not working on other is useless. 
In that case, expand the years to all available data for that particular symbol. You want to make sure the characteristic its capitalizing upon isn't a curve_fitted one. Imo, it's always better to know the whole story.

kchandek:

As per my understanding every currency pair is having its special characteristics . . .

Why ?  if you don't know why then why do you accept it as fact ?
Reason: