A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 55

Putting in the optimisation. By the way, is it OK if I use the ANN folder for two different terminals at the same time?

marker:

Putting in the optimisation. By the way, is it OK that I use the ANN folder for two different terminals at the same time?

If tool or StopLoss is different, nothing. AnnPath = StringConcatenate (ANN_PATH, Symbol(), "-", id);

But why do you want to complicate your life artificially?

Create a folder "ANN_2" and that's it.

lasso:

If tool or StopLoss is different, nothing. AnnPath = StringConcatenate (ANN_PATH, Symbol(), "-", id);

But why complicate your life artificially?

Create a folder "ANN_2" and that's it.

Ok, where in the code should I change ANN, let's say to ANM? There are several lines where ANN is mentioned. It is on the same instrument and the stops are the same.

Six hours will be optical.

marker:

OK, where in the code should I change ANN, say, to ANM? There are several lines where ANN is mentioned. It stands on the same tool and the stops are the same.

In the declaration of a string constant:

// Global defines
#define ANN_PATH        "C:\\ANN\\"

......... . ........

Didn't the optimization used to be faster?

lasso:

In the declaration of a string constant:

......... . ........

Didn't the optimization go faster before?

I have finished optimizing. again it showed 820 instead of 620 and the graph is kind of messy in optimization.... let's check how it opens. I think the 3 version failed to open because I used one folder ANN on two terminals on one and the same symbol and with the same stop but the errors were not written in the logs for some reason. Let's see how it opens.

One more peculiarity of version 4, I usually optimize the "bug free" versions, it was about 20 000 runs, this time less than 10 000, it also disturbed me, if it was optimized before it was long, up to 20 000, but optimized quickly.

Everything has opened:

02:00:03 FANN-EA_4 EURUSD,H1: Procedure start()
02:00:03 FANN-EA_4 EURUSD,H1: Wise result: 0.69138566
02:00:03 FANN-EA_4 EURUSD,H1: open #500898345 buy 0.01 EURUSD at 1.43318 ok
02:00:03 FANN-EA_4 EURUSD,H1: buy ticket=500898345
02:00:04 FANN-EA_4 EURUSD,H1: modify #500898345 buy 0.01 EURUSD at 1.43318 sl: 1.42498 tp: 1.44138 ok
02:00:04 FANN-EA_4 EURUSD,H1: buy set SL & TP err=0

Output ANN folder cannot be used on two terminals at the same time on the same symbol and with the same SL and TP....

Also, when I press the optimise button, it says "Not enough memory" .... and the computer gives an error.

marker:

Also, when I press the optimise button, it says "Not enough memory" .... and the computer gives an error.

If I understand correctly (about that version), this Expert Advisor is based on RCI and stop loss level. The user (you) only opts (selects) the value of the stop loss (based on history - according to the author's idea) - the very idea of the strategy is unprofitable (marginally profitable), the fish are not there...:-)))

marker:

Everything has opened:

Output ANN folder cannot be used on two terminals at the same time on the same symbol and with the same SL and TP....

Not really. In the single folder option, just two (or more EAs) will load and train the same nets.

You get a sort of link between them... ))) really through w.... ))

I didn't open it because I was mistaking my neighbour's orders for my own. MAGIC has excluded it.

By the way, if you run more than one version of EA, they should have different MAGICs too.

Reason: