[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 399

TarasBY:

I'm trying to make you understand a small point. A very IMPORTANT point: "what you wanted to prescribe" and "what you prescribed" are completely DIFFERENT things! If in the condition:

Minute() == 46, then the GENERAL condition does NOT WORK!!! How about this:

??? :-[

Thanks for the reply.Checked it out - indeed it does.

I used to have.

> =

But then I must have accidentally deleted > , or forgot to insert it when editing the code.And I noticed the changes now by accident in connection with the discussion of another problem.

Indeed, >= opens all candles from 45 to 49, and == only 45.

I don't understand just why you think that if Minute() == 46,(probably you meant 45) then the GENERAL condition doesn't work!!!

Maybe I don't quite understand what you mean by GENERAL condition, but in the code if((Minute( ) ==45)&&(Minute( ) <50))

only candles with exactly 45-minute opening time are opened.

Because if the condition did not work, the orders would not open ????????.

int start()                                                                                                                     
{                                                                                                                       

double Price=iOpen (Symbol (),0,0);                                                                                                                            
код код код 
//===============================================================
if(Bid==Price)
if((Minute( ) ==45)&&(Minute( ) <50))
int Ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,1,Bid-1500*Point,Bid+150*Point,"jfh",123 );        

}                                                                                                                       
return;

Thanks again.

solnce600:

Thank you for your reply.Checked it - it really is.

I used to have

But then I must have accidentally deleted > , or forgotten to insert it when editing the code.And I noticed the changes now by accident in connection with the discussion of another problem.

Indeed, >= opens all candles from 45 to 49, and == only 45.

I don't understand just why you think that if Minute() == 46,(maybe you meant 45) then the GENERAL condition doesn't work!

Maybe I don't quite understand what you mean by GENERAL condition, but in the code if((Minute( ) ==45)&&(Minute( ) <50))

only candles with exactly 45-minute opening time are opened.

If the condition did not work, the orders would not open ????????.

Thanks again.

What you really don't understand is that the two conditions

if((Minute( ) ==45)&&(Minute( ) <50))

Are identical to one another:

if(Minute( ) ==45)

??? And you don't know what I mean at all??? - then you need to go back to the very beginning (page 1 of the textbook and reread everything)... :(

TarasBY:

What you really don't realise is that these two conditions:

are identical to one another:

??? You don't know what I'm talking about at all. - then you need to go back to the very beginning (page 1 of the textbook and reread the whole thing)... :(

I understand that. Thank you.

I just thought you mistakenly wrote 46 instead of 45.

I agree - at 46 the condition won't work.

Andrew, human (read philistine) logic is different from computer (read software) logic. Don't substitute one for the other! :)))

Got it...... we need to turn into a computer...

TarasBY:
Andrew, human (read philistine) logic is different from computer (read software) logic. Don't substitute one for the other! :)))

Igor, why are you confusing people? Either there is logic, or not. Don't make it up.

Vinin:

Igor, why are you confusing people? Logic either exists or it doesn't. You don't have to make it up.
Don't worry.... everything is fine with me ........ I will turn into a computer smoothly and gradually without going into a stupor...... and if I go into it, I will try to get out of it quickly.

Vinin:

Igor, why are you confusing people? Logic either exists or it doesn't. You don't have to invent anything.
Victor, that's what I mean: computer logic reads information "black and white" - as it is, while a man hasn't counted it yet and has already made it up... :)))

TarasBY:
Victor, that's what I mean: computer logic reads information "black and white" - as it is, while a person hasn't counted it yet, but has already made it up... :)))

What is computer logic?

Vinin:

What is computer logic?

I already made a note of the term computer logic (in this context), so I didn't repeat it in the previous post - "software" logic.

P.S. In this case I was using everyday language. If I didn't understand it, I'll get over it. :)))

Reason: