It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 35

joo >> :
>> No, really, what, I'm not the only one who doesn't know statistics, but half the forum too?!

Knowing and being fluent are different things,

I know what we're talking about and I can open a book and remember the blanks, but that doesn't mean I'm fluent,

and I can't do it without an expert, I can't set the tone of the conversation.

ps I can give you a link to a statistics library Statistica statistical functions library

I'll have to take care of it myself :o) The freebie just passed me by.

IlyaA >> :
What is a parameter. It is a pattern on a chart that occurs more than once. Examples: number of candlesticks of one colour, fence length, swings, percentage of bounces - you can make up a bunch of them in 10 min. By the way, I will calculate them myself. Then we will remove the unpromising ones.

Nah, Ilya, answer me, did you study statistics in your palace? Or have you been drinking beer in your stats analysis classes like me?

PEOPLE, human beings . EARTHENS

You just don't have to do it.

You've got history now.

Go back to, say, 1-1-2008.

And on the history up to that day, build and create ts.

Have built a dozen, great, now what will you choose - generate synthetics or look at the real one from 1-1-2008 to now to check the stability

joo >> :

Nah, Ilya, answer me, did you study statistics in your palace? Or have you been drinking beer in your stats analysis classes like me?

>> Sure. I'd be here broadcasting.

Mischek >> :

You've got history now.

Built a dozen of them, great, now what will you choose - to generate synthetics or look at the real one from 1-1-2008 to now to check the sustainability

Daycares are better, they are cleaner, but they are few.

Mischek >> :

You've got history now.

Built a dozen of them, great, now what will you choose - to generate synthetics or look at the real one from 1-1-2008 to now to check the sustainability

Michael, you're a little out of touch with the story, pardon me.

Mischek >> :

You've got history now.

And on the history up to that day build and create ts.

Built a dozen of them, great, now what will you choose - generate synthetics or look at the real c1-1-2008 now to check the robustness

You missed something, namely changing the dependency in the formation of BP and the search for feedback is all built on that, you need synthetics for that.

You can't do that with ready-made quotes without knowing where the dependency changes.

joo >> :

What difference does it make who studied what, I studied it 20 years ago and what, the main thing is who can reproduce what and nobody will give you D's here.

Urain >> :

You missed something, namely changing the dependency of BP formation and finding a response is what it's all built on, you need synthetics for that.

You can't do that with ready made quotes without knowing where the dependence changes.

I wonder how you do it.

>> no, don't do that either.

Mischek >> :

I wonder how it will work out for you.

Nah, don't do that either.

Well I wonder too, the attempt itself is no guarantee of achieving the goal, but if you don't buy the lottery there is no chance of winning at all.

I'll read Bushaev, maybe I'll do something on the subject.

Reason: