FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 968

Server Muradasilov:

Yes, times change, but not people.

Above-mentioned trader, did not have a grail - but a thousand percent could do in a very short period of time (robots), I still have not seen such a thing in the public domain)))

This trader hangs out at 4 - he is zig-zagging. As soon as the algorithm is applied he starts to analyse the market situation. Pity, interesting ideas were flashed before. Maybe there are no fish there?

Владимир Жириновский:

Interesting point in the circle(highlighted). The trade seems to be. But where to?

Down - where else? I told you that the euras got doubtful. Yesterday the doubts began to dispel like smoke. Maybe, of course, it will go over, but it will surely go down after it. I closed my buy, started salting.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Down - where else? I told you that the eu was in doubt. Yesterday doubts started to clear like smoke. Maybe, of course, there will be an overrun, but after that it will go down in any case. I closed my buy, started salting.
Thank you. You're like coffee in the morning.)

mmmoguschiy-new:
He got tired of market inconsistencies. He got tired of searching for market inconsistencies and switched to more mundane topics. Pity, interesting ideas were flashed before. Maybe there are no fish there?

I know he is a 4, so ask him if he can tell you where the fish is.

Danila, there are traders worthy of respect. And there are traders who just stuff themselves with philosophy.

iIDLERr:
What about Voronezh? Do they go to Voronezh with samovars?
That's if you visit Ishimka, you don't need to worry about that.)

mmmoguschiy-new:
Down - where else? I told you the eu was in doubt. Yesterday doubts started to clear like smoke. Maybe, of course, there will be an overrun, but after that it will go down in any case. I closed my buy, started to salt.
The market is very long and agonizing, from May till August, in unprecedented battles of Bulls and Bears, determined with the direction of movement and, I think, was determined - cautious movement upwards is preferable, because the Bears (market price) are at 1,1070 and not trying to occupy the current price, which is now the Bulls in the medium term. https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/4005357/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade
Chart EURUSD, D1, 2015.09.30 03:39 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
Chart EURUSD, D1, 2015.09.30 03:39 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol: EURUSD. Periodicity: D1. Broker: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4. Trading Mode: Real. Date: 2015.09.30 03:39 UTC.

Server Muradasilov:

How simply to explain).

Meet two geniuses on this forum, give each other arguments, codes, evidence of their correctness - but as, it happened quite a long time, one of them overdid it a little (in Tula, with his samovar not go).

Who is the other genius?
Was he a mathematician or just a moderator?

Gulnaz Akhtyamova:
Thank you. You're like coffee in the morning.)
I'm a coffee in the morning myself (and not just in the morning)

Server Muradasilov:

I know he's on the four, ask him if he can tell you where the fish are.

I don't know what to ask him yet. I think I'm doing it myself. Maybe I'll get the idea later.

Server Muradasilov:

Danila, there are traders worthy of respect. And there are traders who just stuff themselveswith philosophy .

I hope you're not talking about me

. What type do you think you are?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The market was very long and painfully, from May to August, in unprecedented battles of Bulls and Bears, determined with the direction of movement and, I think, determined - the cautious movement upwards is preferable, because, Bears (market price) are at 1.1070 and not trying to seize the current price, which now Bulls have in the medium term. https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/4005357/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade
fall-a-summer, nasyanika
Reason: