Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 745

Also i don t get why dots are green in somewhere or red...It should has some meaning..I don t get it from a pic.I hope you can code it Mr.Tools.Thnx in advance..

qualm01:
Also i don t get why dots are green in somewhere or red...It should has some meaning..I don t get it from a pic.I hope you can code it Mr.Tools.Thnx in advance..

Without knowing the logic of changing the colors, I think that nobody can answer you. My guess is that the colors are depending on some other indicator

Hello Mladen,

Hope everything is fine.I thought dots maybe the moves of indicator for every bar that make biggest time frame bar.I mean the big timeframe developed by small timeframes so i thought dots should be micro moves of an indicator of the big timeframe.And i have an idea about colors..It maybe red for down move of indicator not price and up move of indicator not again price.It maybe related micro divergences..If you can code it guys it helps me a lot.Thnx in advance..

mladen:
Anyway, here is a version that allows you to limit the bars calculated : blau_-_tsi_mtf_-_limited_bars_nmc.mq4

Can someone please add an alert to this indicator ?

Thanks

Xard777

xard777:
Can someone please add an alert to this indicator ?

Thanks

Xard777

This would be a version with alerts : blau_-_tsi_mtf_-_limited_bars_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Alerts can be set to zero line cross, signal line cross or both

Dear Mr.Tools and Mladen,

I guess i find the correct word for what i am looking that is interpolated MTF CCI..There are other MTF indicators which are stochastic RSI with an interpolated versions on other forums..But there is no CCI..Here are some pictures for demonstration about stochastic.But i need CCI version..I hope you can make it...Thnx in advance.Have plenty of pips..

Files:

qualm01:
Dear Mr.Tools and Mladen, I guess i find the correct word for what i am looking that is interpolated MTF CCI..There are other MTF indicators which are stochastic RSI with an interpolated versions on other forums..But there is no CCI..Here are some pictures for demonstration about stochastic.But i need CCI version..I hope you can make it...Thnx in advance.Have plenty of pips..

Buy one from Elite Section. This is worth the cost...

airquest:
Buy one from Elite Section. This is worth the cost...

Can u give me the link of this indicator in Elite section?Also how can i pay the cost?i have no paypal or no acount on other internet payment website..

qualm01:
Can u give me the link of this indicator in Elite section?Also how can i pay the cost?i have no paypal or no acount on other internet payment website..

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673

number 28.

Open one, you will need it. Anyway, you can pay by CC even if you don't have an account.

Thnx mate for the link...My bad i solve the problem if you change smooth parameter to 1 with the indicator which Mr.Tools gave me before it is same as simple CCI nrp & mtf..Sorry for the post flood.Moderators can delete my excessive posts.Thanx again..

Reason: