It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 41

tintal писал(а) >>

Thanks, but how to do it? I tried it - it doesn't work. Please write this string; and where to put it to buffers with buffer # instead of string name?

Trend lines are drawn on two points, each with price and time. Read about ObjectCreate() function in the Help. Take values from buffers, time - array Time[]. Also you will need to set object property - OBJPROP_RAY - ObjectSet() function.

Integer писал(а) >>

Take values from buffers, time - Time[] array...

That's what doesn't work. When line is like an object, it works for me:

ObjectCreate("Trend Line("+tl_str+")",OBJ_TREND,0,Time[p],price1,Time[0],price2);
ObjectSet("Trend Line("+tl_str+")",OBJPROP_COLOR,Color);
ObjectSet("Trend Line("+tl_str+")",OBJPROP_STYLE,0);
ObjectSet("Trend Line("+tl_str+")",OBJPROP_RAY,1);

But for a buffer, it doesn't work...

tintal писал(а) >>

That's what doesn't work. When the line is like an object, it works for me:

ObjectCreate("Trend Line("+tl_str+")",OBJ_TREND,0,Time[p],price1,Time[0],price2);
ObjectSet("Trend Line("+tl_str+")",OBJPROP_COLOR,Color);
ObjectSet("Trend Line("+tl_str+")",OBJPROP_STYLE,0);
ObjectSet("Trend Line("+tl_str+")",OBJPROP_RAY,1);

But for a buffer, it doesn't work...

What are price1 and price2, if they are buffers, you need price1[p] and price2[0]; It should work.

Integer >> :

What price1 and price2 are, if they are buffers, then price1[p] and price2[0]; Should work.

Yes, it works. But that's not it. Rather I need something like ObjectMove, but can it be done and how?

tintal писал(а) >>

Yes, it works. But that's not it. Rather, I need something like ObjectMove, but can it be done and how?

There is such a function - ObjectMove(). There is even a whole section in mql4 help called "Graphical objects".

barzuk:

you can make money on forex: http://igorpmrv.livejournal.com/265.html

Can I have a look at the files that were linked there?

Ozzy:
I've come to the conclusion that no matter how you spin the forex, there is no pattern... which leads to depreciation.
Well, fine, do not make money on Forex. I mean, no one is forcing you to, not forcing you.

Ozzy:
I have come to the conclusion that no matter how you spin it, there is no pattern on forex, it all comes down to 50%50 + spread and swap not in favour of the trader. If you tell me one pattern and I will show on the chart the exact opposite situation. and if it occurs, it will happen again and again. and there is a possibility that several times in a row. which leads to a loss of the depo.
I don't agree with you. It's possible to make stable profits on the forex market. That is why the Forex market was created in the first place - to make money.
What's the problem with your trading? How long have you been in the Forex market? What are you failing at?
Maybe you are just doing something wrong and you need professional help or advice.

voronina.oksana:
I don't agree with you. It is possible to make a steady income on the forex market. That's what the Forex market was once created for - to make money.
What's the problem with your trading? How long have you been in the Forex market? What are you failing at?
Maybe you are just doing something wrong and you need professional help or advice.
Oksana, can I ask you a personal question (rhetorical question)? - Are you blonde? Thank you very much. Please do not change your colour.

The world is (forex included) as we see it; it is a reflection of how we see it.

Reason: