Obtaining a stationary BP from a price BP - page 9

faa1947 >> :

Unfortunately, no. It was on the spider, then moved here. The most unpleasant sign of BP's non-stationarity is the varying periodicity of the trends. The length of the candle also varies with time. This seems obvious to me as volatility is not stationary.

If there is a periodicity, it can probably be taken into account.

Reshetov >> :

This thread may be considered closed. My hypothesis from the first post turned out to be correct.

This forum can be closed too - I have nothing more to catch here. All of the instruments that I have checked in the test have a profit on the third plot. And all I have to do is to read the nerd books on econometrics and identify their flaws, i.e. do everything that they advise, only in reverse.

Anyway, if I don't show up here again, then there's really nothing else to do in this flub.

So I bid farewell to the local audience.

I wish you all a lot of profits!

And silence.... Billionaire born!!!

Yay!

:о)))

grasn >> :

And silence.... Billionaire born!!!

Yay!

:о)))

One can only rejoice for the man, if he has been walking towards his goal for so long and has reached it.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

The forum can be closed too - I have nothing more to catch here. All the instruments that I have managed to check in the test have a profit on the third plot. And all I have to do is to read botanical books on econometrics and identify their faults, i.e. to do everything they advise, only in reverse.

In general, if I don't appear here again, it means that there really is nothing else to catch in this flood.

Therefore I bid farewell to the local audience.

I wish everyone boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo profits!

Thanks for the idea!

Don't feel bad that some people, myself included, don't understand the merits of it yet. A scientist said that there are 4 stages of development of a new idea:

1. Everyone says the new idea is nonsense.

2. Everyone argues that the idea is interesting, but wrong and perverted.

3. Everyone claims that the idea is infallible, but offers no advantages

4. Everyone claims to have seen the merits of the new idea from the start

As long as you are at the first stage.

Reshetov >> :

The forum may be closed too - I have nothing more to do here. I have a profit on the third market segment on all symbols, which I have checked in the test. The only thing I have to do is to read books on econometrics and find their defects, i.e. to do everything I've been advised there, but in reverse.

Anyway, if I don't show up here again, then there's really nothing else to do in this flub.

So I bid farewell to the local audience.

I wish you all a lot of profits!

So you won't even send us any money, colleague? We were your interlocutors! We indirectly led you to this trading model, maybe implicitly and not directly, but we pushed you with our conversations. Where is your gratitude? You do not have to post it here, we will not accept it.

We are poor but honest (and proud).

AlexEro >> :

So you won't even send us any money, colleague? We were your interlocutors! We indirectly led you to this trading model, maybe not directly and implicitly, but we encouraged you with our conversations. Where is your gratitude? You do not have to post it here, we will not accept it.

We are poor but honest (and proud).

It's off the tongue. It's not human. When you defend a dissertation, do you thank your opponents? But here participation was more creative - a creative team, you could say.

I used it and made a pen. Very nice. ))))))))))

===

I didn't participate, although I followed closely, but I felt bad for those who did!

There's still a tester to be tested. One system is not enough. So, a word of advice, before you test the system, test the tester.

Z.I. That's a lot of T's. It's not typical of me).

Reshetov >> :

This forum may be closed too - I have nothing more to say here. I have a profit on the third market segment on all of the instruments I've checked in the test. And that's all there is to it...

The head of the botanical department has left us. We as ordinary ordinary botanists will never be able to appreciate this loss. How many kind words we will not be able to read on the pages of this forum, how many clever thoughts and worthy explanations from the luminary of scientific thought we could not read, and now will never be able to read... Can't or won't...

Goodbye Reshetov, we will remember you.

How simple it is. Reshetov turned out to be smarter than all Nobel laureates put together. They're making up some stupid cointegrations... Damn nerds. They don't understand that you just have to take the residuals on the extrapolated section and that series will be stationary. MO=const, constant variance, predict however you want.

If only you could say so, Yuri... If everything is that simple, it means that there will be no global crises soon, and it seems that there will be no stock trading at all. Because any fool can easily predict prices.
Reason: