How strong movements are born - page 16

There is a subtle point here. Even this, the most accurate indicator, gives only a probability other than 100%.

Yes, I wanted to... only that's not always the case. There's a link to the stat output in the States - although... that's also a clock, basically. There are all sorts of other unplanned events - but there's no activity to show anything ahead of time either.

In short, the movement itself is the only and unique witness. For me, it is better to be able to recognize it at an early stage than to guess about it from the swamp of the market.

There are all sorts of other unplanned events - but there's no telling what the activity is ahead of time, either.

In short, the movement itself is the one and only witness

Yeah. That's how it should stay.

Trading should be fun.

Anything else is just greed 100%.

HideYourRichess >> :
There is a subtle point here. Even this, the most accurate indicator, gives only a probability other than 100%.

I think that probabilities are similar to prices, and both are about the direction of movement of values and their possible extremes

Gentlemen!

Have any of you ever tried to correlate the timing of a "strong" movement with the fact that the price is near or at a so-called "bifurcation point".

It seems to me that this is a good time to investigate.

There are plenty of signs that we are at this point - across all instruments.

And it provides the necessary material for analysis.

The price of the question is not small.

;)

keekkenen >> :

I think that probabilities are similar to prices, both of which are important in terms of the direction in which values move and their possible extremes

Nope.

HideYourRichess >> :

>> Nope.

>> yeah

Let me remind you that we are talking specifically about bifurcation points and the birth of the cycle.

Only here it is the other way around.

In synergetics, a cycle is understood as a return to the initial state and... back to the assault.

But that's another way of looking at it, of course.

8)

What bifurcation points and cycles? Why all this? - when you already know where the catch is going to be.

HideYourRichess >> :
What bifurcation points and cycles? - when you already know where the catch is.

share please.

Reason: