Ignore Ignorovitch.....))))

DC2008 >> :

===

Clear signs of the emergence of strong moves:

• Volumes increase as the trading channel narrows
  • The trading channel reaches its minimum value

what is what in this picture?

Yurixx писал(а) >>

Got it. And the points are taken from the intersection of what with what ?

On the second page of this thread there is a picture 2. You can see how and who intersects. The borders of the channel are shown in blue. The intersections look like this:

§ purple and red

§ violet with upper border

§ purple with lower border

§ red with upper border

§ red with lower border

Initially I was only interested in intersections with borders. And then I added the rest.

===

As an example, look at the emission of iBands and iMA. The crossover itself of these indicators is probably meaningless.

The emission indicator itself is attached.

Files:

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

what is what in this picture?

You must be referring to the indicator? This is one of my indicators - DCM oscillator. The blue line is the width of the trading range. From the picture you can see how the trading channel narrows and reaches its minimum before a strong movement. The other lines are not interesting in this topic.

I don't know if it's an indicator or something else. There was a picture from you, it doesn't make any sense.

If the blue line is the width of the channel, I disagree. It can't be.

If the blue line is the width of the channel, I disagree. It can't be.

What difference does it make? I don't really care whether you agree or disagree.

===

All right. Why can't it be?

DC2008 >> :

What difference does it make? I don't really care whether you agree or not. {...}

+2 !!! Write more :-)

DC2008 писал(а) >>

The emission indicator itself is attached.

Forgot to say. For a quick view, run the tester in visualisation mode with the EA empty and attach the indicator to the chart.

DC2008 >> :

What difference does it make? I don't really care whether you agree or not.

===

All right, fine. Why can't it be?

Where have you seen such a channel? Is it a channel at all?

Where have you seen such a channel? Is it a channel at all?

I use in my work only author's indicators (DC2008 Copyright © 2008-2009), I do not use others.

===

I call a trade channel the range between TP and SL. It makes more sense to me, because I'm only interested in these targets. I am sure someone may have a different view on trade ranges.

Reason: