How strong movements are born - page 7

VictorArt >> :

Everything is what? Point by point.

If you mean the impossibility of predicting direction, then look at the statistics - most traders are losing.

Consequently, most traders do not know a statistically reliable method of predicting direction.

As I wrote above: "According to our tests it is impossible to predict the direction". Of course, we are talking about time periods of at least several years. On shorter periods, the direction is just randomly guessed :)

I.e. I am not aware of any such method either.

If you know a method for predicting direction - let's discuss it.

If you mean inertia, I won't argue about it - I don't care about other people's delusions.

In other words, if you think the price has inertia, then prove it and maybe I'll agree with you.

And in the meantime, I tend to believe that big businesses intentionally create an illusion of price movement for different little things, "by inertia", to try to follow the movement - everyone has this habit from birth - because all objects around move by inertia, so this model is easily transferable to any other movement, even illusory (which only in our heads, not in the real world).

Victor (imho) it would be better if you spoke for yourself and did not refer to your company, it has a PR resource and let it PR there.

And you speak for yourself as an individual. You can't say anything individually, but when you speak on behalf of the company, they start talking such nonsense.

Avals >> :

There is a choice of direction in any trade (either buy or sell).

VictorArt, do you perhaps mean that you cannot predict the direction of a future trend? Enter at the beginning of the movement with a minimum stop. So you reject classical trend following systems? Or in principle the possibility of building systems with tp>>sl?

No, I am not rejecting anything. Perhaps someone somewhere managed to find a statistically reliable method for predicting a "strong move" (trend).

But I know nothing about this method. Most traders also don't know about this method - they lose.

Systems with tp>>sl are quite possible, here is an example:

Total Net Profit 58900 Gross Profit 122110 Gross Loss -63210 Profit Factor 1.93
Total numbers of trades 53 Number winning trades 33 Number losing trades 20 Percent profitable 62.26%
Largest winning trade 5680 Largest losing trade -4990
Average winning trade 3700.303 Average losing trade -3160.5 Avg trade 1111.3208

VictorArt писал(а) >>
Total numbers of trades 53

Not much of a deal.

VictorArt >> :

No, I am not rejecting anything. Maybe someone somewhere has managed to find a statistically reliable method of predicting a "strong move" (trend).

I am not aware of this method either, but at the same time I am also not aware of proof that such a method is impossible.

Until it's proven impossible, I'll assume it's possible.

lea >> :

Nonsense. The presence and/or absence of inertia has no effect on anything (except the position of the drunk in the corridor can be predicted :D). I don't understand why you are attached to inertia at all. Is it not enough other characteristics? Consider the price not as a body (with inertia, etc.), but simply as a sequence of numbers - a time series. For example, some time series (on certain periods for some instruments) are antipersistent - accordingly, directions can be guessed. Not even that it is guessable! If you run all of this on several symbols at the same time - you can also use your own funds (i.e. at least do not lose).

The direction can be guessed - I agree.

I.e. if not trying to predict the direction, and for example, simply alternate it: buy, sell, buy, sell, then it only remains to calculate statistically reliable targets and stop-losses in order to obtain at least not a losing system, taking into account the costs of spread, slippage and commission.

I was asked in the first person, so "I tested this scheme - it works" :)

Urain >> :

I don't know this method either, but I also don't know the proof that such a method is impossible.

Until it is not proved that it is impossible I will consider it possible.

I also believe in "aliens" :)

But I don't get paid for it.

I.e. if it is not known that a method exists, then it is easier to use something else than to waste time looking for the "ideal".

Yurixx писал(а) >>

What are these lines? What is the difference between them?

The uppermost (red) and lowest (blue) lines are the boundaries of the trading channel. The width depends on the depth of analysis. Inside the channel there are 3 lines. The blue line is the middle of the trading channel (the equilibrium price line). Purple - I call it the fair price line for myself. It is not always coincides with the current price and I use this fact in trading. The bold red one is a secret line.

===

The channel boundaries predict the maximum future price deviation for the current moment in time. In other words I place TP and SL on these lines.

bank >> :

Open University of Life Lessons

The Bible is the ideological basis of global fascism

"Thou shalt not give to thy brother (contextually a fellow Jew) any silver, nor
(i.e., to a non-Jewish man) shalt thou giveth at an increase, that the LORD thy God may give thee at an increase.

The words "lord" and "god" in our collection of citations are written everywhere.
God, if we look at the being of a usurious parasite in good conscience, which is why the words "God" and "lord" in the selection of quotations we have quoted are not capitalized.
With thy hands upon the earth, into which thou goest, to possess it" (the latter applies not only to the antiquity, but not only to the vows
antiquity and not only to the Palestine promised to the ancient Jews, for it is not taken from the
report of the deciphering of a single scroll of medical history found at the excavation of an ancient
mental hospital, but from a modern, mass-published book promoted by all Churches and

by some part of the "intelligentsia" as eternal truth, supposedly given from above), -
Deuteronomy 23:19, 20. "...and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow
And thou shalt lend unto many nations, and they shall not lend unto thee.
And the Lord thy God shall make thee a head, and not a tail: and thou shalt be on high, and not
And I will make thee a head and not a tail, and thou shalt not be under, if thou shalt obey the commandments of the LORD thy god, which I command thee to keep
I command thee today to keep and to do, and thou shalt not depart from all the words which I command thee today.
I command you today, neither to the right hand nor to the left, to walk in the path of other gods, and to serve them" Deuteronomy 28:12 - 142.
Deuteronomy 28:12 - 142. "Then the sons of the foreigners (i.e., the succeeding generations of non-Jews, whose ancestors
The children of Israel, the children of Israel, and the children of the Israelites, the children of Israel, the children of Israel.
your walls (so many Palestinian Arab families are now dependent on being able to travel to
to work in Israel) and their kings will serve you ("I am the Jew of kings," was the objection of one
of one of the Rothschilds to an unfortunate compliment to him: "You are the king of the Jews"); for in my wrath I have smitten you.
For in my wrath I have smitten thee; but in my goodness I will be gracious to thee. And thy gates shall be opened,
and shall not be shut, day or night, that the goods of the nations may be brought unto thee.
and their kings shall be brought to thee. For nations and kingdoms that will not serve thee shall perish,
And such nations shall be utterly destroyed," Isaiah 60:10-12.

You're not right in the head!

What does this have to do with Fascism? It was written for Israel at that time!

forex-k >> :

What's fascism got to do with it? It was written for Israel during that period!

You little shit, what "that" period?

I guess it's been a long time coming.

forex-k писал(а) >>

Funny. This is the second time a jar has been asked about your head:)

Reason: