FOMC 21.09.2016 - page 5

Sergey Golubev:

If you could write an article for example (articles can be written here), it would be easier to make posts in the thread - articles can be promoted, but commerce or "something of your own just for yourself" cannot: the thread would be deleted ... And my posts will disappear ...

By the way, and in an article you can PR yourself or your products? On many resources can, like a bonus for the author.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
By the way, is it possible to PR yourself or your products in an article? Many resources allow it, like a bonus for the author.
I do not know (they discuss articles in another thread, ask there).

I branch save :)

I'm just browsing around. Didn't understand anything in the first screenshot of the topic.

Moved to normal TA.

I'd like a closer look at the explanation of the screenshot - what's there and what's what.

The article is probably the best you can come up with.

And there's only 25 minutes left on the clock. Dug up an ancient cent account for $2048, where do you want to bet on the whole cutlet? ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
There's only 25 minutes left. (I dug out my ancient cent account $2048, where to put all my stake? ))

The article did not have time and it was not clearly explained.

I'll say it myself - if the interest rate stays at the same level - then I guess we should sell

---

What does the starter have to say about that?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And there's only 25 minutes left on the clock. Dug up an ancient cent account for $2048, where do you want to bet on the whole cutlet? ))
On the real?
No, I'm not an adviser here ... I just remember one event on an English forum, one coder helped a trader and created an indicator (something about levels, for example 0.0034 and 0.0024). The trader traded this indicator (I don't know how he was looking through it with a magnifier) and lost 10 quid. So, two years after that he (the trader) was posting on numerous forums that the bad programmer has created a bad indicator. Imagine, he wrote everywhere: "I lost 10 dollars! For two years he wrote everywhere...

If to use the demo, then if to go up, the level for the buy stop appears: 1.1167. But as if one trades by the resistance levels, one should indent upwards, so 1.1170 or 1.1175 for the buy stop is outlined somewhere. For a sell stop we would say 1.1149, but as it is the support level, then the downside would be somewhere around 1.1140.

But I would take 1.1189 and 1.1122 as there is less risk. In fact it is somewhere around 1.1195 for a buy stop and 1.1115 for a sell stop.
Because 1.1167 could already be breached before the news.

new-rena:

The article did not have time and it was not clearly explained.

I'll say it myself - if the interest rate stays at the same level - then I guess we should sell

---

What does the starter top have to say about this?

I'm not a TC, but I think in that case a little bump and that's it. I think it will be 0.5, no change.

I have here can set the boundaries of the hands to trade, I'll put narrower, maybe, and something to trade for dust )

It is better to trade with an EA - there you can put it down to its settings (that the settings are wrong).

Here's an article about predicting the banks where the price will go, no time to tell ...
Trading The FOMC - Views From 15 Major Banks
  • www.efxnews.com
: FOMC To Announce A Dovish Hike; Mkt Short USD Into FOMC Our economists continue to forecast the Fed delivering a 25bp ‘dovish’ hike, cushioning its delivery with reassurances about gradual tightening going forward. However, even a ‘dovish’ hike would show the market that the Fed are willing to tighten even when very little is priced in and...

Sergey Golubev:
On the real?
No, I'm not an adviser here... I just remember one event on third-party English forum where one coder helped a trader - made him an indicator (something about levels, for example 0.0034 and then 0.0024), the trader traded this indicator (I don't know how he watched it with a magnifier) and lost 10 quid. So, two years after that he (the trader) was posting on numerous forums that the bad programmer has created a bad indicator. Imagine, he wrote everywhere: "I lost 10 dollars! For two years he wrote everywhere...

If to use the demo, then if to go up, the level for the buy stop appears: 1.1167. But as if one trades by the resistance levels, one should indent upwards, so 1.1170 or 1.1175 for the buy stop is outlined somewhere. For a sell stop we would say 1.1149, but as it is the support level, then the downside would be somewhere around 1.1140.

But I would take 1.1189 and 1.1122 as there is less risk. In fact it is somewhere around 1.1195 for a buy stop and 1.1115 for a sell stop.
Because 1.1167 could already be breached before the news.

Yes, a real cent. I'm writing myself, so you can only scold yourself. I was joking about the whole cutlet, not my style. For now I've set my limits and sensitivity higher like this. Red lines - buy range, blue - sell. We'll see...

Reason: