I get the idea, you make the advisor. - page 3

The point is that the number of cycles, zeroing and profit withdrawals is not insignificant and if the TS was with a negative MOG,

then the loss would follow inevitably. Although of course if the author was a good automatist, then maybe he wouldn't have

Probably he wouldn't have had to force us to marginalize the account - we could have set virtual global SL (level of loss),

all the positions would close and the weekend would end.

Yes, the game is on the brink of a foul + aggressive shares from the profits, but oddly enough in most cases it works.

Probably, yes, we will zero out more often. But I am not sure, that "we zero more often and exactly in as many times as take in points is further than stop", because here we are counting on large movements, for which this proportion may be violated.

I don't know the right answer. Either the man has been lucky so far, or he has really calculated it all very accurately.

P.S. Basically the average deal is not that big, about 20-40 quid. But if it will go on like this, it will be enough for living with red caviar. I wonder how long the brokerage house will tolerate it?

Mathemat >> :

I don't know the right answer. Either the man is lucky so far, or he really calculated everything very accurately.

I don't know either, but if I couldn't stand that kind of thing before, looking at those kinds of stats has made me tolerate that style.

It is quite possible that he is lucky, but when you see that he has been lucky for a year in a row and has closed more than 1000 deals, it looks more like a system.

Mathemat >> :

Probably, yes, we zero out more often. But I'm not sure that we "zero more often and exactly as many times as the take is further in pips than the stop" - we are counting on large moves for which this proportion may be violated.

I don't know the right answer. Either the guy is lucky so far or he has calculated everything very precisely.

If you enter with the whole depo, the drawdown waits somewhere around 100 pips, so you can get two drawdowns on both depos if the remaining one didn't take the take and the market turned around.

You should trawl, trawling does not guarantee compensation for losses and that's what it's all about.

rid писал(а) >>

There is such an advisor !!! (explanations can be sent to me in person):

post 2 at https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/108553

I want 6 EAs with exactly those SL\TP parameters, and not one EA with other parameters.

Urain >> :

If you enter the whole depo, the kolyanych is waiting somewhere around 100 pips. Therefore, just like with stops, you can get two kolyans on both depots if the remaining one did not take the take and the market turned around.

Stop Losses are not guaranteed to compensate losses and that's what it takes.

It won't burn. Normal MM, just more torturous, but more reliable.

So that's all if it's a random input

And if there is at least some statanalysis ....

Then there's no point anyway, it's better to work statanalysis )

nav писал(а) >>

I need exactly 6 EAs and exactly those SL\TP parameters, not one EA with different parameters.

Then just go to the cashier's desk. For 5 quid you will have 6 EAs in 5 minutes. You will find some volunteers.

nav >> :

I want 6 EAs with exactly those SL\TP parameters, not just one EA with different parameters.

I am reminded of an anecdote from the army:

A soldier is sitting and reading a Charter, and next to him there are 9 other exactly the same Regulations. Another one comes up:

- What do you need 10 charters for?

- My boss told me I had to read the Charter 10 times from cover to cover, so I took 10 Charters so I wouldn't make a mistake.

Mathemat >> :

Makes sense in principle: closing on a stop-out will never generate a loss greater than the size of the deposit...

Never say never.

There were times when we lost money on Gap...

Reason: