I will write the indicator for free - page 93

Vladimir Karputov:

Please ask your question in the discussion thread for this code.

ready)

Dear help, the owl with two MA and at their crossing one trade is opened, if it is closed on the trawl then the owl is waiting for the next signal to enter! Thank you in advance

AIGUL SALMANOVA:
Dear help, the owl with two MA and crossing them opens a trade, if it is closed on the trawl then the owl is waiting for the next signal to enter! Thank you in advance

Go through the code base.

There's a million of them.

Hello, I need code for an indicator that buffers another indicator (arrows) to give an alert on the first bar

Please write an indicator that adds the price to the description of the trend line (only if it is horizontal). Terminal MT4

Need an rsi + bb indicator, signals on crossovers, preferably with arrows or audio, can anyone provide an example or throw a link to it in the code base?

Urka44:
Need indicator rsi + bb, signals on crossings, preferably with arrows or audio, can someone give an example or throw a link to it in the code base?

How can the two indicators overlap if they are drawn in different windows?

I.e. we need signals from them, where rsi shows a trend change and bb shows the current trend, for example rsi circle trend change (early entry) and bb shows an arrow in the current trend, preferably with separate and combined alerts

Urka44:
I.e. we need signals from them, where rsi shows a trend change, and bb shows the current trend, for example rsi circle trend change (early entry), and bb shows the arrow the current trend, preferably with separate and joint alerts

What is a trend? How does an indicator show a trend?

Vladimir Karputov:

What is a trend? How does an indicator show a trend?

You can put BB in the basement with RSI
Reason: