I get the idea, you make the advisor. - page 4

Vinin >> :

Then just go to the cashier's desk. For five quid you'll have six advisors in five minutes. There's gonna be some willing buyers.

But then the RID is gone (

Mischek >> :

but then RID misses (

1. I told you that the system does not provide for less than 6 EAs!

2. to Vinin: each EA costs 5 bucks, and that's a rip-off.

3. the freeloader has not burned out, the author got on the forum at the wrong time :))

nav >> :

I want 6 EAs with exactly those SL\TP parameters, not just one EA with different parameters.

>> OK. >> Wait 10 minutes. I'll get them ready for you.

rid >> :

OK. Wait ten minutes. I'll have them ready for you.

This is dumping and a breach of convention!

nav >> :

I want 6 EAs and I want them with the SL\TP parameters, not just one EA with different parameters.

I haven't posted them here. So that the envious people (those who are present here) would not create a rush and could not use them. Just leave it here and those who don't need it or don't want it will download it.

I sent them to you in person !

Waiting for reply with description. Try to send ANSWER before the Fed news.

rid писал(а) >>

OK. Wait ten minutes. I'll have them ready for you.

I have another small request :-). Explain to me how to enable these EAs so that they work - step by step, what I have to do, in detail. I have not managed to do anything. I have tried to enable the standard EAs, but they appear on the monitor and say that everything is enabled, but the trades do not take place. I´ve just experienced this kind of robot trading for the first time 3 days ago, I´ve no idea whatsoever.

granit77 >> :

This is dumping and a breach of convention!

-Panikovsky is being beaten.

-How bad is it?

nav >> :

I have one more small request :-). Explain to me how to enable these EAs so that they work - step by step what I have to do, in detail. I have not managed to do anything. I have tried to enable the standard EAs, but they appear on the monitor and say that everything is enabled, but the trades do not take place. I just came across this automated trading for the first time 3 days ago, I do not understand it at all so far.

Look here (especially for you) - https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1385

//------------------

If you don't understand it, please ask.

rid писал(а) >>

I have not posted them here. So that jealous people (present here) would not create a stir and could not use the advisers. If you put them here, those who don't need them and don't want them, will download them.

I sent them to you in person !

I am waiting for a reply with a description. Try to send a reply before the Fed news.

Where's my five quid?

Vinin >> :

Where's my five quid?

Hello, Victor!

What five quid? I changed the code a lot! - I set other parameters there: Magik, Stop Loss and Take Profit.

And now, you see, it's a completely different EA! It's not yours at all...

Now, I'm the author. Not you at all!

Reason: