"The 'perfect' trading system - page 135

LeoV:

Real life story of entomologists. The Deer Beetle is a beautiful beetle half the size of your palm, with a large horn (hence the name), a very rare and valuable collector's item. And in the electric train, to the complete bewilderment of the public, decent-looking guys are talking, but they don't look like stoned drug addicts at all:
- Can you believe it, the deer are already flying...
- Caught them?
- They hide so high in the oaks that the net can't reach them.

- Should have been baited with beer. The deer love beer, it's awful! He sticks his trunk out and sucks it, he's a real sucker, you can grab it with your bare hands. I brought so many of them back from the Volga last year... And if they're sitting on oak trees, of course, you can't catch them...

------------

You see, Leonid, here you are, tearing your cassocks off, and if I had a grenade in my hand, I'd tear that .....

Anyway, Leonid, understand, he's got you, and he's glad you're turned on. He understands you perfectly , but you don't. And the reason is that you're explaining to him what he knows and understands without you. But he doesn't give a damn. He knows it without you. But he' s not going to tell you what he's got suckers for. And I don't think he's gonna tell you. So don't get your mind blown.

You'd better ask him, Vovka, what do you make money on, if the profits are so low? A straightforward question, and wait for a straight answer.

But from your dialog it is clear that he does not want profit, but stability!

I will tell you personally, Leonid, the secrets of investor funds . You know what they live on. You think they live on clients' profits. Not so. They live on commissions!

He goes to a large investment company and complains to the directors that his Advisors make lots of deals, and they don't profit or lose. He stands in the middle stably. They are glad. This is their direct income.
So, some fund has transferred to Vovkina's PAMM several tens of accounts of its clients. That is, the main thing was to find a fat fund. Either by acquaintance or by promises of long-term cooperation for 50 years.

The clients were not promised anything by the clients.

In short, Leonel, you are on opposite sides of the business. Vovka - he is on the side of brokerage companies and funds. He is sort of on the side of the dark side. And you are on the side of the clients, like the light ones.
He won't listen to you, he knew your thoughts before you opened your mouth.

Just give him a break.

sergeev:
You're right here, Victor would benefit greatly from such 'dialogues'.

sergeev: You'd better ask him, like, " Vova, what are you making money on, if the drawdowns are so large? A direct question and wait for a direct answer.

I already asked you -

LeoV : Actually, no one can understand that. He promotes his website with his smarts (robot builder). How he makes money from it, I don't know. Apparently he needs it for something and apparently it will remain a mystery )))).

LeoV:

I've already asked -

so I told you what I was using, read the text below.

Let's talk more about Nibiru, or about the 100 myths about beer, or just about the foot of the Swinosaurs...)

VictorArt: Any profit on history is obviously a bad thing.

To follow up -

The tests from the tester are only of interest if there is a positive real history. If you only have tests from the tester, you can only count on money by fax )))) Well at best an email from a good scanner ))))

I don't really know what 700% is, but I hope it's not in the tester... Or am I wrong?

LeoV:

My answer would be this. I don't know your subject very well. I am not ready to study it. If your smarts show at least 100% a year, with a deposit load of no more than 5-6% and a drawdown of no more than 25% - I'm ready to invest large sums. Large amounts are from 100k dollars.
Lyonya, are there any PAMM traders that are in ++ such, that meet your conditions? I think there are.

LeoV:

in a follow-up...

The tests from the tester are only of interest if you have a positive real history. If you only have tests from the tester, you can only count on money by fax )))) Well at best by email from a good scanner ))))

I don't understand you. You actually refused the gift (the cost of this EA is $777), ie, refused the opportunity to test the EA in real time, at least on the demo, at least for real money.

You refused.

Now you are complaining that I'm only showing you the tests.

At PAMMs, we do not use the Expert Advisors; there is another project, more complex.

100k you are still trying to "tease" me :) Better give it to Paukas, he now needs it more.

As far as I understand, you only want to have fun on the forum - the rest is all show-offs.

VictorArt:

Come on - if you make a profit , your 100k investment will be enough. So don't make promises in advance.
.... and you don't need to fool investors at all. There is a sadness in his voice, something human left in the mad professor!