"The 'perfect' trading system - page 128

I read and write from time to time, of course :)

Oh, you mean him? Who's promoting him? I think so.

Tantrik:
is the drawdown systemic? or a single trade?
Systemic - as in strategy? Yes. There are several trades on a pair, in one direction. There are several pairs too.

The stupid wish of a thinking man:

To piss until he is understood or told to fuck off.

So let's drink to being mysterious and mesmeric!

Hooray, comrades...

Abzasc:
Systemic - as in strategy? Yes. There are several trades on a pair, in one direction. There are several pairs too.
So, what is the system - whatever you need to do in the system, do it. (Several deals in one direction on one pair and they are in the red - this is a Martin, a ladder).

Tantrik:
So what is the system - what you need to do on the system is what you do. (several trades in one direction on one pair and they are in deficit - it is a martin, staircase)

It's not like all the ladders are martin...

All right, I'll keep counting.

Abzasc:

It's not like all the ladders are martin...

Okay, I'll keep counting.

The answer could be anything, it all depends on the environment (the eurowettes would have posted screenshots...)

LeoV:

This is the story of both you and the other managers. It's just that the other managers I wrote you about have some chances not to lose (that's the first) and to earn (that's the second). You have no chance, according to your trade figures.

Also, PAMMs are designed for investors who do not master the technology of programming and trading, could invest money without delving into the essence of programming and trading and in any "logs", and delving only in the rates of trade. In contrast, you cross it out and offer investors to study programming and studying some obscure "logs", which are essentially irrelevant to the success of trading.

There are a few subtleties, but it takes a long time to explain - of those 200 pages probably significantly less useful, but they need to be read so that I don't have to repeat myself here.

In addition, I do not see your desire to understand anything, i.e. you do not need these explanations.

As for investors, the project needs competent investors, not just anyone, so if you don't want to go into details, then the project is obviously not for you, so you need not worry about its future fate.

Tantrik:
The answer could be anything, it all depends on the environment (the eurowettes would have posted screenshots...)

OK, later.

VictorArt:

There are a few subtleties, but it takes a long time to explain - of those 200 pages there are probably considerably fewer useful ones, but they need to be read so I don't have to repeat myself here.

In addition, I don't see your desire to understand anything, i.e. you don't need these explanations.

As for investors, the project needs competent investors, not just anyone, so if you don't want to go into details, then the project is obviously not for you, so don't worry about its future fate.

Have you tried the RAS? They say everyone there is competent.

VictorArt:

There are a few subtleties, but it takes a long time to explain - of those 200 pages there are probably considerably fewer useful ones, but they need to be read so I don't have to repeat myself here.

In addition, I don't see your desire to understand anything, i.e. you don't need these explanations.

As for investors, the project needs competent investors, not just anyone, so if you don't want to go into details, then the project is obviously not for you, so don't worry about its future fate.

are you still casting investors? :)
Reason: