Making money on forex is impossible - page 14

Contender:

Don't confuse romanticists with utopians.
If my EAs with martin close all series of orders in the plus, am I a utopian or a romantic? Or maybe a suicide or a gambler?))

khorosh:
If my EAs with a martin close all series of orders in the plus, am I a utopian or a romantic? Or maybe I am suicidal?))
A freeloader.

TheXpert:
freeloader.

What is the difference between a freeloader and an investor?

khorosh:
avtomat:

I have already said it a hundred times, but I must say it again: I have set myself the goal of achievingabsolute break-even. I am sure that many people do not even realise how difficult such a task is. Andtractor is the tool with which I am moving towards achieving my goal. At the same time,it is constantly being improved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long live the romantics in forex! Hail to the creative achievers who set ambitious goals and try to achieve them! (The oddballs brighten up the world!)

That's right ;)

Good luck to you too!

avtomat:

This is not the solution of the problem. This is not the solution of the problem. This is the absence of the problem.

This is an incorrectly formulated problem. There is a concept of incorrect formulation of the problem. If the goal is set to be ABSOLUTELY LOSSFUL. Then it can only be solved by no trades at all. Since Absolute Breakeven is not a single tick against you, as soon as you enter a trade the market moves only in your direction....

If there is no movement, then the TS has a drawdown (loss), albeit a short-term loss, hence the TS has no sign of an absolute break-even...

khorosh:
If my EAs with martin close all series of orders in the open, am I a Utopian or a romanticist? Or maybe I am a suicide or a gambler?))

Why don't you monitor one of your EAs on the "Signals" service?

Well, to have something to talk about, because so far the information that something there "closes all series in the plus" is nothing more than your words.

Prival:

This is an incorrectly formulated problem. There is such a thing as an incorrect problem statement. If the objective is set to be ABSOLUTELY LOSSFUL. It can only be solved by having no trades at all. Since Absolute Breakeven is not a single tick against you, as soon as you enter a trade the market moves only in your direction....

If not moving, then the TS has a drawdown (loss), even if short term, but the loss, therefore, the TS has no sign of absolute break-even ...

so why are you twisting it upside down...

I said --- and you pretended not to notice --- that we're talking about fixed, i.e. closed positions. What's called a full circle.

And twisting and turning out some contrived objection for the sake of objecting -- why would you want to do that?

Contender:

Why don't you monitor one of your EAs on the "Signals" service?

Well, to have something to talk about, because so far the information that something there "closes all series in the plus" is nothing more than your words.

I'm too lazy to bother proving it to someone, because I am not interested. I have posted the test results many times. I have been working on real account for more than 2 years.

khorosh:
I'm too lazy to bother proving anything to anyone as I'm not interested. I have posted the test results more than once. On the real world for more than 2 years.

That's what I say: "nothing more than words".

You're all mouths to mouth here :)
Reason: