"The 'perfect' trading system - page 62

Reshetov >> :

Let's say. But what on earth makes you think that someone will give you information about actual transactions that have taken place?

See also in Quik :

"3.4 Table of all trades
menu Tables / All trades table or button
3.4.1 Purpose
Obtaining of impersonal information (without specification of the parties) on all deals concluded. Source of data for exporting to technical analysis systems".

grasn >> :

>> yeah, buy cheap, sell expensive.

>> yes!

Reshetov >> :

And where, in your opinion, does the difference in the stock ticker, called the spread, come from? That is, where does Offer (Ask) and Bid come from, if you claim that all information is obtained only for real transactions? After all, in a transaction the price for the buyer and the seller is the same? And why this same spread is always changing on the ticker?

The Quik help, for example, is quite detailed - read it.

"3.5 Quote Table
Menu Trading / Quotes / Create or press "F4".
3.5.1 Purpose
Displaying queues of orders for one instrument".

And once again, you are wrong. Bids and Asks are exactly the bids. This is Level 1, which is what is broadcast as the best prices. And you can see concluded deals, but not on all exchanges, and not everywhere at once, but only after some time.

Feel the difference between requests and deals.

And, instead of making up something of yourself, understand how it is in fact.

HideYourRichess >> :

And once again, you are wrong. Bids and Asks are exactly the bids. This is Level 1, which is what is broadcast as the best prices. And you can see concluded deals, but not on all exchanges, and not everywhere at once, but only after some time.

Feel the difference between requests and deals.

In addition, instead of inventing something of your own accord, try to understand it as it really is.

If you had to look through the Quik reference before you start writing, otherwise you are playing the stock expert, having read forum gossip :)

Quotes

"The quotations window is used to view the queues of orders for the selected instrument. "

VictorArt писал(а) >>

Explain to me logically why I need to create a formal statement for such a specific activity as an exchange?

Explanation. Don't confuse God's gift with the egg. An exchange is one thing, an OTT is another.

In this case, the exchange is your practical activity: advisors, trading, profits-losses. Have I even said a word about it ? If you trade successfully, the flag in your hands. Make a loss - you are not alone. However, that is not enough for you. You're trying to put a theoretical basis for your system. And that's all I was interested in, as I told you 40 pages ago.

Well, you have no theoretical basis. OTT is a fiction. There is no theory that does not contain a single formal statement. And you don't need to create such a statement either. You can safely trade without it.

But if you have big claims, if you necessarily want to have the theory, and even more general, and all the words with a capital letter, in short, if you want so much scientific glory, then that nonsense which you wrote here, you don't get off.

PS

Personally I absolutely don't care from what motives you play this game. I am writing all this for you personally. So you can understand why you have so many opponents here. To take your nonsense seriously is to agree to be fooled. No normal person would want that. That's why they try to reason with you. Unfortunately, to no avail.

At first, aeroplanes crashed more often than they took off too. I somehow have more faith in VictorArt being able to create the perfect trading system before the ambitious know-it-alls do.

===

Success is moving from one failure to another with increasing enthusiasm.

Winston Churchill.

VictorArt писал(а) >>

Before writing, you should have at least looked into the Quik help...

This is the first time I've seen a man who learns to trade on exchanges from a programme's manual. >> that's funny.

VictorArt >> :

Before you write, you should have at least looked in the Quik reference, otherwise you're playing the stock market expert, having read the forum gossip :)

Quotes

"The quotation window is used to view queues of orders for the selected instrument. "

You really do not understand what it says there? Quotes and prices are bids, what Reshetov said, supply and demand. Reshetov is right and you are an ignoramus. Worse, you are militantly ignorant.

DC2008 >>:

Поначалу и аэропланы разбивались чаще чем взлетали. Я почему-то больше верю в то, что VictorArt сможет создать идеальную торговую систему раньше амбициозных всезнаек.

===

Успех — это переход от одной неудачи к другой с нарастающим энтузиазмом.

Уинстон Черчилль.

You'd better tell us about the quanta, it's getting boring.

Reason: