"The 'perfect' trading system - page 59

VictorArt >> :

I gave a picture above:

If the NF is selected in such a way that at points of intersection with the PR, a position is opened and then closed with the required profit, then this process happens long enough to have time to earn on it.

Gradually, divergence starts to occur - open positions do not reach specified targets, i.e. phasis changes so much that NF ceases to match it.

In other words, the function consisting of intersection points of SF with FR + intervals from points of position opening to points of position closing changes slowly enough.

Popularly speaking, antiphase is when you fry pancakes in the kitchen and run into the room to watch a movie,

and every time, you run into a commercial. Goodbye, everyone.

Urain >> :

In popular parlance, the antiphase is when you fry pancakes in the kitchen and run into the room to watch a film,

And every time, you run into advertising. Bye all.

Yeah, that's right.

USDJPY 22.05.2009 4:05:00 93.92 28.05.2009 4:35:00 95.76 144.5 sell Stop 100000 -1973.6842 93.985 1942.3559
USDJPY 28.05.2009 5:50:00 95.89 08.07.2009 20:05:00 92.39 998.25 buy Stop 100000 -3842.4072 3225.4573 4048.0571
USDJPY 08.07.2009 20:35:00 92.12 30.07.2009 20:30:00 95.85 527.9167 sell Stop 100000 -3943.662 417.3187 3901.9301
USDJPY 07.08.2009 18:50:00 97.37 31.08.2009 4:35:00 93.13 561.75 buy Stop 100000 -4606.4641 418.7695 4563.5134
USDJPY 11.09.2009 11:20:00 90.96 28.09.2009 3:25:00 88.56 400.0833 sell Limit 100000 2653.5682 2879.4038 1750.2258

The highlighted one is the maximum profit on a trade, i.e. 4 trades in a row in counter-phase with the market, and then going back "into the rut".

In general, there is no "cure" at all, except for overlapping the loss with profit from another robot with a different NF.

Some private solutions for individual instruments can be created quite easily.

Inertia - ha! Look, all the passions are not calm. ok. 1-st law of Newton does not know and do not understand the interpretation of the word.

ИНЕ РЦИЯ ж.Свойство тел сохранять состояние покоя или движения, пока какая-л. внешняя сила не выведет их из такого состояния; инертность.

//r. The continuing influence of something previously in effect.

Now to the market. I hope you will not prove that because there are no physical bodies on the market, there is no inertia. If that's your argument, consult a doctor. We are not in an insane asylum to discuss in such a way.

On the fingers - there is momentum and there is inertial motion of an object (body, thoughts, discussion, price et cetera) from this momentum. The nature of this momentum for proving the validity of the analogy of the behaviour of prices with the movement of bodies is not important at all. It can be an unplayed news, a large buy, a level bounce or breakout, a large candle, etc. The point is that the price, like a body, moves some time in the direction of the impulse before a new effect, the nature of which is similar to those mentioned above and also unimportant. If you are going to rub it in to me that there is no unidirectional movement (trend) in the market, then the advice is the same - see a doctor - an ophthalmologist and a psychiatrist.

There is no movement, said the wise man.

The other said no and walked in front of him.

Pushkin.

It's not even the trend - any change in price. The same Brownian motion - inertial motion - from one collision of a particle with a molecule to another.

===

You feel idiotic when you try to explain the obvious. At the same time you are well aware that your opponent is insane, that he will challenge any predicate (even the wetness of water), make himself look like a complete idiot, but will never agree with you.

Perhaps the purpose of my post is, after all, not to show the obvious relevance of assimilation, but to show that there is no point in having a discussion with such an opponent .

Don't get into an idiotic situation when in the end you appear to be talking to a narcissistic moron and he doesn't give a damn about your opinions, thoughts on the subject - he just used you for self-praising.

Or maybe he's just sick. That happens too.

===

I am not a boy, and I still, thinking that all people are decent (and mentally healthy), am caught by this fishing rod. But you can't tell right away! ))))

So excuse me for my part in this embarrassment. I'm ashamed of myself.))

Victor! My friend!

Get yourself a branch like "Trading in the OOTS Snooze" and go nuts there. It doesn't fit in with the subjob.

===

By the way, on the subject proposed by Angela. Some thoughts on the definitions (not one - from different positions) of the "Ideal System" have emerged. I'll formulate them later to the point of being publishable.))

Svinozavr >> So excuse me for my participation in this disgrace. I'm ashamed of myself. >>))

Yes, that's OK - of course we'll forgive you - people make mistakes.

"The continuing influence of something that acted before" - are you sure that the price can continue to move without influence?

Any transaction (buying, selling) on an exchange is an "impact" on the price. Hence, without impact, the price doesn't change at all - it doesn't move.

Wouldn't it be nice if there were no transactions - no one buys or sells, and the price moves somewhere by inertia? :)

Although, of course, such "tricks" in "kitchens" are quite possible, but it's just outright fraud.

So who should go to " doctors - oculist and psychiatrist" here is still a big question.

Svinozavr >> :

...So excuse me for taking part in this embarrassment. I'm ashamed of myself. >>))

>> huh...

VictorArt писал(а) >>

You misunderstand OTT :)

Market movements do not need to depend on my deposit - they just need to move.

For example,let's say the market is a goods train. If I jump on it, the train won't feel me at all.

However, how can I jump on it when it is in motion? The train moves on its own, and I move on my own.

All I have to do is accelerate to the speed of the train (synchronize) and jump onto it.

Obviously, this is impossible at high train speeds - I won't be able to catch up with it.

But it is possible in some range of train speeds.

At the optimization stage we "accelerate" the SF to train speed, and in real time, then "jump" on it, then "jump off" until the train reaches the speed range allowed for the SF.

Don't limit your options, expand your consciousness even more - jump onto a speeding train from a bridge. Don't be afraid to experiment!!!

PS: Just in case, well just in case ... I mean a mental experiment... :о)

VictorArt >> :

Yes, that's OK - of course we'll forgive you - people make mistakes.

"The continuing influence of something that acted before" - are you sure that the price can continue to move without influence?

Any transaction (buying, selling) on an exchange is an "impact" on the price. Hence, without impact, the price doesn't change at all - it doesn't move.

Wouldn't it be nice if there were no transactions - no one buys or sells, and the price moves somewhere by inertia? :)

Although, of course, such "tricks" in "kitchens" are quite possible, but it's just outright fraud.

So who should go to the "doctors - oculist and psychiatrist" here is still a big question.

You're talking nonsense, honestly. Every post is a unique sentence with incredible thought metamorphosis.

VictorArt >> :

"Continuing influence of something that was in effect before" - are you sure that the price can continue to move without influence?

Yes.

Because the price in the cup is determined by bids, i.e., limiters. Bidders can move the price by placing and/or changing the price of limiters and still not make a single trade. Offer and Bid will move without any trade.

In this case, only supply and demand (i.e. wishes) change, but nothing material actually happens (i.e. there is no market exchange of some material goods for others).

VictorArt писал(а) >> For example, let's say the market is a goods train. If I jump on it, the train will not feel me at all.

It's not a pretty comparison to a goods train. Compare it better with a running wild mustang.....))))

Reason: