"The 'perfect' trading system - page 52

Mathemat >> :

We seem to have a misunderstanding of terms...

.... I'm already confused myself...

Are you getting tired, Alexei? :)) It's hard to look for a black cat in a dark room...

No, you were great: eloquent and convincing. Even dumb users like me already know what you're talking about. But it didn't get off the ground.

It's not about your arguments and terminology. The matter is that this person wants to present a reworked example from Moving Average.mq4 as a new adaptive trading theory, and no arguments will convince him. In the best case he knows them, in the worst case he doesn't want to know. That's why, with all your knowledge, you'll never guess which thimble is under the ball. "sleight of hand and no cheating :)" (c)

granit77 >> :

Are you tired, Alexei? :)) It's hard to look for a black cat in a dark room...

No, you were great: eloquent and convincing. Even dumb users like me already know what you're talking about. But it didn't get off the ground.

It's not about your argumentation and terminology. The matter is that this person wants to rework an example from Moving Average.mq4 and pass it off as a new adaptive trading theory. In the best case he knows them, in the worst case he doesn't want to know. That's why, with all your knowledge, you'll never guess which thimble is under the ball. "sleight of hand and no cheating :)"

Everyone sees what he wants to see :)

Visual illusions and phenomena

You saw the muwings somewhere :)

All in all, a classic - the Earth is flat and on three elephants, and the elephants are on a turtle.

Without price analysis, there is nothing to tie MM to.

Mathemat >> I don't believe it is possible to trade successfully with little or no attention to the instrument price.

In the picture, the blue one is FR, the red one is SF.

NF predetermined during the optimization phase.

The dots show the decision points for position opening.

Obviously, if SF and FR are synchronized, then no price analysis is required - the price will inevitably pass the distance required to make a profit.

VictorArt >> :

Everyone sees what they want to see :)

...You've seen a moving average somewhere :).

Don't lie, the muwings have nothing to do with it and you understand that very well. :))

For the rest of us, let me remind you of what Mathemat unsuccessfully tried to tell you.

The Moving Average Expert Advisor has the function CalculateCurrentOrders(), which uses the history of previous orders closing to calculate the lot size. In your case, the same principle is applied to determine the direction of opening the next position.

This is the novelty on which your "theory" is based. And all the rest of your reasoning is nothing more than pompous verbal drivel.

granit77 >> :

Don't lie, it's not about the muvinings and you know that very well. :))

For the rest of us, let me remind you of what Mathemat unsuccessfully tried to tell you.

The Moving Average Expert Advisor has the function CalculateCurrentOrders(), which uses the history of previous orders closing to calculate the lot size. In your case, the same principle is used to determine the position opening direction.

That is the novelty, on which your "theory" is based. And all other reasoning is no more than a pompous verbal husk.

What a load of crap :)

Is it really so difficult to understand that the direction of opening a position is not determined at all? I clearly and unambiguously said above - there is no price analysis.

At decision points, you can open a position in any direction, as long as the NF does not lose synchronization with the forex.

And the form and quality of the NF is predetermined during the optimisation phase.

VictorArt >> :

What nonsense :)...

I agree :))

granit77 >> :

>> I agree :))

That's progress.

So it's not as bad as I thought :)

VictorArt писал(а) >>

That's progress.

So it's not as bad as I thought :)

We're the only ones who know how to make 52 pages of rubbish. In a word, total bullshit.

granit77 >> :

Don't lie, it's not about the muwings and you know that very well. :))

The Moving Average Expert Advisor has the function CalculateCurrentOrders(), which uses the history of previous orders closing to calculate the lot size. In your case, the same principle is applied to determine the position opening direction.

This is the novelty on which your "theory" is based. And all your other reasoning is nothing more than a pompous word play.

I have looked at the function of Moving Average.mq4:

int CalculateCurrentOrders(string symbol)
{
int buys=0,sells=0;
//----
for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++)
{
if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==false) break;
if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==MAGICMA)
{
if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) buys++;
if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) sells++;
}
}
//---- return orders volume
if(buys>0) return(buys);
else return(-sells);
}

And what have you found similar here?

Point by point.

Reason: