Sessions of black magic with full disclosure. - page 4

denis_orlov:

My response was this:

Denis, you deserve respect!

I am with you.

denis_orlov:

Friends!

You won't believe it, but the article is resonating and the story is continuing ....

Today I received the following two letters.

Letter one:

Letter two, already more disturbing:

....-what does the esteemed community have to say about this? forgive the scoundrels...? :)

Be witness to this drama...

My response was this:

It's outrageous - there's no link to our forum.

Thank you.

The insolence is unbelievable, they also threaten the law...

Honestly they work... You can't reply to their bogus emails, you only get an email marked "resume" so the bot sends a standard reply.

denis_orlov:

Thank you.

The insolence is unbelievable, they also threaten the law...

Honestly they work... You can't reply to their bogus emails, you only get an email marked "resume" so the bot sends a standard reply.

I'm sorry to be so blunt about this clown showing up again. What the fuck have you done to perambulate the chastity - and in general, when it became easier to shut down all communication - I mean Dubrovka, our human rights activist, PU - PU go do something worthy, bitch.

USSR:
I'm sorry for being so abrupt - I mean that clown who appeared again. What have you done to fuck up the chastity - and when it became easier to shut down all communication - I mean Dubrovka, our human rights defender, PU - PU go and do something worthy, bitch.

I don't get it...

Are you for Denis or what?

lasso:

I don't get it...

Are you also for Denis or what?

I am for Denis, but reading you I understood that you can only help yourself. I have friends here who believe that even a "housewife should trade on the forex market if she wants to" - what currency risks a housewife has, I still do not understand.

I was also part of the assault platoon, not the central entrance... I wonder if Mishik still has enough boorishness.

USSR:
I was also part of the assault platoon, not the central entrance... I wonder if Mishik still has enough boorishness.

?

Mischek:
?

Apparently not, since the question mark. But, if need be, I can add.

granit77:

Apparently not, since the question mark. But I can add to it if I have to.

He doesn't have a question mark. It makes a different kind of sense. But the beginning is aggressive.

Maybe he'll come back and finish it.

Reason: