Is it possible to implement a RELIABLE accounting of the aggregate position structure in MT5? - page 22

kombat >> :

Just as elegantly, the same MK offered this to nettinggirls:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/54564

back in 2006, and this indicator is included in the distribution...

The only reason why it is not used by nettingsters is that the average price of a common position is not calculated correctly.

But what is interesting, I guess nobody cares about this problem, except for me, ardent LoCKist...

>>))) Either iExposure is not very useful or nettinggists are very brave and they do it secretly.

The most elegant way is one smart EA on one instrument. And you don't need all that.

HideYourRichess >> :

Is the simple way of having no more than one pose at any one time not suitable?

It's just that the script takes care of this task, just like MT5.

kombat >> :

Just as elegantly, the same MK offered this to nettinggirls:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/54564

back in 2006, and this indicator is included in the distribution...

The only reason why it is not used by nettingsters is that the average price of a common position is not calculated correctly.

But what is interesting, I guess nobody cares about this problem, except for me, ardent LoCKist...

>>))) Either iExposure is not very useful or nettinggists are very brave and they do it secretly.

This indicator performs an informational function. The suggested script is an information and trading script. All values are correct, including Balance and Equity.

getch >> :

The script simply takes care of this task, just like the MT5.

What task? Buy - hold - sell?

kombat писал(а) >>

... or the nettings are shoulder-blue and they're sneaking around.

>> yeah, you can't go wrong.

getch >> :

This indicator performs an informational function. The suggested script performs an informational and trading function. All values are correct including Balance and Equity.

I meant only in the context of displaying... so to speak the essence of the net position.

The final implementation is not so important...

When the trading week starts, you can try it then.

getch >> :
When the trading week starts, then you can try it.

getch, see' Exotic way of accounting for split positions in MT5 on the server'

May be useful for you.

So as not to repeat myself, here is a link to my comment.

getch писал(а) >>
I suggested in CodeBase a way of netting trading in MetaTrader4, which gives an idea of the purpose and implementation of virtual positions.

Well done! Now let them try to say that the two accounting systems cannot be combined - this is a good example. Well, now let's wait for new excuses from the developers, if they don't just ignore it.

Reason: