Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 214

Z-noy >> :
Those who shit on Niroba, they're clowns,

>> we're not shitting on him.

>> we piss, shit, puke, crap, and blow our noses at him.

TsaiShenYeh >> :

The monkey himself. Go wash your face, racist.

Go eat your rice, brucey brucey brucey

When people talk about my country, I'm a racist.

but I'm usually nice.

NYROBA >> :

I have set up my own investment fund.

Good luck! And more of a tailwind to you! ;о)

investment PONT

so far a privileged demo-grammer-railer

NYROBA >> :

The information is outdated, my friend, although it can be kept on the internet forever. :)

I went from being a jobseeker to an employer a long time ago.

I set up my own investment fund.

Good luck! And more of a passing trend for you! ;о)

An employer is a scammer, and your investment fund works according to your prognoses, like this one?

A. NIROBA: In the short term, the price of gold will fall. We expect at least to $642 per troy ounce. Now gold is around $900, I think it is 870. The price of gold is going to fall in the near term. All metals are down - platinum, silver, palladium and so on. Gold is holding on for now, but...

http://l-fi-hran-fin-u.livejournal.com/

So how did you invest? You, my dear, are either a fool yourself or take everyone for a fool. It's clear to any child that you're predicting that any investment fund will go bust. Pretty quickly. Judging by the branch, you're looking for suckers for paid signals using the nirobka method.

This is a masterpiece. The clown talks about investment funds, but he talks such bullshit...

A.NIROBA: By the way, here's the thing. Not many radio listeners know that you can check your future predictions in the foreign exchange market. Not only analyze, mark up the future, but also check your forecasts. In fact, it is possible and we can teach you that. The phone number is 661-22-20 where you can call and sign up for a free seminar.

You are not just talking gibberish, you can not even talk intelligently, especially if you pretend to be a super analyst giving interviews on the radio. It turns out you can check your predictions in the market.) You can even check your future predictions, they don't exist yet, but you can check them.) Don't know how to do it? Call Nirobka 661 22 20 and he will teach you.)

oil >> :

Go eat your rice, Brusley.

When people talk about my country, I'm a racist.

but I'm usually nice.

Who told you it's only your country, and where do I get off on my country? Recognizing the obvious, seeing the problem is the way to solve it.

E_mc2, what are you, a trader, a freeloader or just taking a poo for fun. your analyst's speech is a signal for action. your head is full of diarrhea. or you are a fighter for the purity of your mind and your wallet.

Are there any moderators at all? Not for the sake of bringing order here and so much fun...just here are the nicknames with three posts like that Gnoy, they do not sit on the same IP address as Nirobka? The main thing is that he is so enthusiastically defending Niroby's trading system (where is it, by the way???) that I thought he is ready to give up his last panties for a megosuperpowergirawave system signals on the Niroby Wave Swindle.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

and your investment fund is working according to your predictions?

yeah, what jealousy does to people. :))))))))))))))))

the greeny fuzz is doing its job properly... ;о))))))))))))

oil >> :

We're not shitting on him.

>> we're pissing, shitting, throwing up, puking and sniffing on him.

))))))))) .... have to run out and change pants again:))))))

E_mc2 why do you need a moderator, delete your posts and forget about the thread, if everyone does that, the thread will be fine.
Reason: