Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 104

timbo писал(а) >>

... $12 oil and $600 gold. Still waiting and waiting...

You must have exhausted your deposit by now.

alexx_v писал(а) >> very inefficient depo utilisation, the lion's share of funds just lying around..,

So you're saying it's a better result? -

>> very efficient depo loading and not a penny of money lying around for nothing......

LeoV >> :

Very efficient depot loading and not a penny of money lying around for nothing......

Leonid, +1000. "Not lying", I would add...:)

Gans-deGlucker писал(а) >>

Leonid, +1000. "Not lying around", I would add...:)

No, it's just that now they are already lying with the broker.....)))) And "for a reason" too ....))))

LeoV >> :

Very efficient depo loading and not a penny of money lying around for nothing......

Len, it's very good to look at the other tab of the monitoring, where the depo load

There was a clear overreaction.

alexx_v писал(а) >>

Len, it is very good to look at the other monitoring tab, where the depo load

There was a clear overkill here.

Well just my opinion, if a trader uses 1:1 leverage for example, it does not mean that he is not effectively loading his depo - it means that he is working on the money he has. That is, he works "on his own". Without leverage, without credit money, so to speak. It is clear that brokerage companies block funds with 1:100 leverage - but this is a whim, the rules of brokerage companies that we did not invent and that encourages the trader to higher risk. And higher risk is accompanied by you know what.....)))) For DT - just a fairy tale! ....))))

LeoV >> :

At least for six months - then we can talk about something. Better yet, within a year. Like here.

Convincing? - I think more than......

one of the best.

-

there by the way - which makes sense to enter - no more than 5

alexx_v писал(а) >>

Here's a funny story called "Chasing Profits....". I have a friend who also works in forex. He opens a deposit of $200-300 and starts working with an initial lot of 0.1, increasing it when he gets a profit. Naturally (for me) in the end, he plunges it or immediately, or a little later. The reason for this is the following: "Fuck, you can't earn anything on this Forex market, it's just a roulette". I try to give him some calculations about the fact that he goes overboard with leverage and risk. In response he says: "So if you reduce the lots - your profit will also be reduced! I want more profit!". So he emptied 20 or 30 such depots without getting a penny of profit. That's how in the pursuit of more profits you don't notice that you've already lost 6k......))))

here's another slide.

which, by the way, is at number 6 in the top.

knt-kmrd писал(а) >> here's another slide.

Looks like martin.....

Reason: