Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 148

NYROBA писал(а) >> At price levels from 1.4850 to 1.4875 I have sell orders with take profit at 1.34.

So, Nirobych, when's 1.34, spill it? ))))))

He's sitting in the sellsword, grunting and pushing hard.

As far as I remember Niroba predicted to sell from 1.4850, his pending orders triggered like 1.40, and he yelled that he would cut lots of money, and then he said that the rebound would be from 1.40 to 1.50 and from there to 1.34...However, he closed the triggered orders at once ...in general, clown. And now he will yell in the hope that everybody has forgotten his prediction from 1.4850 to 1.40, like I told you that it will reach 1.50...Frankly speaking, I have never seen so brazenly, even rudely, yelling on the forums...

Too bad it's not possible to randomly select a page... you just have to scroll through it all to get to the right one... that's a problem, though)))

NYROBA >> :

I took a profit on the Euro because the franc has not yet reached its support at 1.0150.

I am waiting for the reversal of the EUR-buck down, a couple of 0.5l positions were opened on 1.4880 with a profit at 1.40.

I will probably add some more positions as soon as it goes down.

Good luck with your system! ;о)

I was not too lazy to find that clown wrote ... he settled from 1.4880 and was waiting for 1.40 ... I think he'll come and start yelling on the forum, like kiss my dad in the wings, I told you it would be 1.50)))

oil >> :
>> he's in the sell now, grunting and pushing hard.

And on the franc in the bay a figure and a half is already in a drawdown.

It's a "as long as you can twist a string" thing .... :))

I'm going to predict.... I'll give 1.38 (1.4 has already been predicted, it has to be different :) )

When - do not ask... Soon :)

No, but guys - it really came true... 1.5, so it's just a couple of months... It's no big deal.

(If you've got a sense of humour, you can argue with me.) :)))

I do not think that any idiot can give out such predictions up to 100 pieces a day... It's difficult to say I expect 1.50 or I expect 1.30 because there is a big chance that sometime it may be 1.50 or 1.30, maybe in a year, maybe in 2 or 5, but I do not doubt that sometime it may be 1.30 again. So listen to my forecast - I wait for 1.30, I put my buy money at 2.00 on the bar... if it does not reach 2.00 and immediately rushes to 1.30, I also have buy money at 2.00... someday it will reach 1.30.

Alexan >> :

(well, if you have a bad sense of humour, oppose) :)))

Oppose:

There's a crisis... It's hard to get pupils, there are still losers, but they don't have enough money. :(

Winter's coming, the forage is bad...

Mischek has caught all the fish around here...

We have to make do. So please, be merciful and lenient, especially when a man is down by half a dept.

goldtrader >> :

And on the franc in the bay a figure and a half is already in a drawdown.

he's willing to sit in losses just to prove that the fundamentals are useless

Reason: