Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 318

Gans-deGlucker:
Oh, come on... Would you be so kind as to indicate the size of Equity? Because if you ask Fibo for your 800 euros back, he won't give it to you. So you've doubled the balance, but what does it have to do with money? The balance as an indicator in the terminal does not say anything.

Uh-huh.

NYROBA: I have already doubled my first PAMM account. ))

In your dreams? If you try hard to make the point #6, you can easily double it....)))

The trading robot has already made 207 trades, none of them negative, i.e. all of them have closed with profit!

So I don't have the slightest doubt that all subsequent trades, including the current one,

will close on the upside. Let's wait and see. )))

NYROBA:

Let's wait and see. )))

...we'll live and see, we'll live and see? :)

NYROBA:

...So I don't have the slightest doubt...

And all would be well if it weren't for one thing... the market can't hear you. It doesn't know that you don't have the slightest doubt.

NYROBA:

Trading robot, ...

Alex, no questions about your trading - everything is visible.

Question about the colour of your posts: on what principle do you choose blue/green?

NYROBA: 207 сделок, из них ни одной отрицательной, т.е. все закрылись с прибылью!

One thing I don't understand. Where do these 50% drawdowns come from when everything is in profit?

Alex!

I recommend a visit to the namesake's topic.

Instructive in every sense.

FreeLance:

Alex!

I recommend a visit to the namesake's topic.

Instructive in every way.

Interesting read ))

I will try to increase my deposit from 400 euros to 150,000 euros by the end of 2010,

And without a single losing trade. I understand that it will not be easy, but

Nevertheless, I believe that using my trading strategy based on Elliott Wave

Elliott Theory it is quite possible! ))

NYROBA:

Interesting read ))

I will try to increase my deposit from 400 Euros to 150,000 Euros by the end of 2010,

Without making a single losing trade. I understand that it will not be easy, but

Nevertheless, I believe that using my trading strategy based on Elliott Wave

Elliott Theory it is quite possible! ))

Amen
Reason: